• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Function Test (CelebrityTypes.com)

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[h=1]Cognitive Function Test Beta[/h]

----------------

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

IGdMGoG.png

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Extroverted Feeling

Your mental life is highly concerned with cooperation, tact, diplomacy, and harmonious human relations. In your demeanor, you tend to be friendly and sympathetic to others, winning their trust through fellow-feeling and by expressing just the right reaction at the appropriate moment. You have a delicate understanding and sensibility when it comes to understanding the power of praise and criticism for human motivation, and you often take great care to ensure that yours is fair and appropriate and delivered in such a way as to motivate people to keep striving for future growth. As a person you are warm, well-organized, and prone to speaking to people in just such a way as to bring out the best in them. However, you may find it hard to acknowledge your own negative feelings and to call out abusive streaks in others. Your most likely Jungian type is ENFJ or ESFJ.

IieaVGb.png

Daenera

Rogue heart
Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

EXTROVERTED INTUITION 60%

INTROVERTED INTUITION 69%

EXTROVERTED SENSATION 36%

INTROVERTED SENSATION 32%

EXTROVERTED THINKING 36%

INTROVERTED THINKING 44%

EXTROVERTED FEELING 64%

INTROVERTED FEELING 61%

wolfy

awsm
Introverted Feeling

Your mental life is to a great extent concerned with individual values and living a life in harmony with the inner life of feeling. You are at your best with individual, creative work (such as art, literature, science, or psychology) where you can follow your personal values unhindered by the prejudices and constrictions that others may attempt to set before them. You have deep-seated inner feelings, yet only rarely do you express these directly, often masking your tenderness behind a facade of reserve and repose. You maintain an independence from the judgments of others, remaining faithful and loyal to your own inner dictates, rather than to obligations that others may attempt to force upon you from the outside. As a person you are idealistic, dreamy, sincere, and deeply in touch with your own values. However, you may also have trouble bottom-lining and taking stock of the sometimes ugly realities of the world. Your most likely Jungian type is INFP or ISFP.

Untitled.jpg

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Suggested ESTP or ESFP for me. Results lean more towards ESFP since my Ti and Fi were equal, but Te was higher than Fe.

baccheion

I'm being made into more of a bitch everyday. Now it's saying I'm an INFP or ENFP.

(INFPs and ENFPs aren't more of a bitch. My problem is with these idiots continually trying to make me into some whiny, reactive, irritable, overly sensitive, pushover, conforming, emotionally unstable bitch that has no creativity, no intellect, and that can't do anything but repeatedly write out the same thing all day long and read the news. They are constantly shitting on who I am and are constantly making me into the worst shit. Everything about everything that's happening to me is shit. And these magically changing test results are an indicator of the damage they are doing to who I am.)

Multiple Results

While almost everyone has a dominant cognitive function, your answers on the present test left you at a tie between two or more functions. If you are still curious, you may want to take this test again, or to try a traditional Jungian type test instead.

EXTROVERTED INTUITION 80%

INTROVERTED INTUITION 55%

EXTROVERTED SENSATION 63%

INTROVERTED SENSATION 51%

EXTROVERTED THINKING 4%

INTROVERTED THINKING 67%

EXTROVERTED FEELING 45%

INTROVERTED FEELING 80%

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is horseshit, we all know I'm just an unhealthy INFP

Introverted Intuition

Extroverted Intuition 72%
Introverted Intuition 82%
Extroverted Sensation 33%
Introverted Sensation 37%
Extroverted Thinking 53%
Introverted Thinking 56%
Extroverted Feeling 61%
Introverted Feeling 77%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the focus on the dominant function. For some reason, we tend to lose sight of it when we think about / discuss MBTI/JCF.

And the icons for the functions make sense! For some reason, that's amazing.

ZYapVFh.png

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EXTROVERTED 87%
INTUITION

INTROVERTED 79%
INTUITION

EXTROVERTED 8%
SENSATION

INTROVERTED 17%
SENSATION

Efficiency
EXTROVERTED 32 %
THINKING

INTROVERTED 42%
THINKING

EXTROVERTED 57%
FEELING

INTROVERTED 84%
FEELING

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Introverted Intuition

EXTROVERTED INTUITION 69%

INTROVERTED INTUITION 78%

EXTROVERTED SENSATION 52%

INTROVERTED SENSATION 12%

EXTROVERTED THINKING 44%

INTROVERTED THINKING 72%

EXTROVERTED FEELING 40%

INTROVERTED FEELING 69%

First time I've scored so high on Ni idek what happened there. :unsure: And since when has my Se been that strong, umm...
Well I'm feeling kinda ill and shitty today so maybe I messed up.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks like a lot of people are scoring high on Ni. I wouldn't read to much into it.

I call bullshit on this test.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroverted Intuition

You have a lively and colorful imagination that readily seizes you and whisks you off on adventure as a flood of stimulating images and possibilities crowd your mind. Your natural temperament is that of innovator and initiator who has little taste for life as it is, always chasing after the possibility of a new and exciting future by following the impetus that has zapped your colorful imagination. As a person you are likely to have a quick mind and a clever and savvy way with words. However, you tend to be bad with practicality and routine. Your most likely Jungian type is ENTP or ENFP.

L0HO4Dq.jpg

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni > Fe = Te

For a rare function, it's always so easy to be handed it.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your most likely Jungian type is ENFJ or ESFJ.
IIRC, you have gotten similar results on other cognitive function tests even though you come across as pretty introverted. I have experienced this phenomenon myself. For some reason I tend to score highest on Si even though I'm extroverted and very Te. :shrug:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Extroverted Intuition 44%
Introverted Intuition 80%
Extroverted Sensation 50%
Introverted Sensation 70%
Extroverted Thinking 50%
Introverted Thinking 52%
Extroverted Feeling 60%
Introverted Feeling 52%

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't get the picture to load, but I'm INTJ or INFJ.

Extroverted Intuition 49%
Introverted Intuition 100% (bows)
Extroverted Sensation 41%
Introverted Sensation 66%
Extroverted Thinking 28% (yeah, *right*)
Introverted Thinking 65%
Extroverted Feeling 24%
Introverted Feeling 78%

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 5.59.27 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-02-11 at 5.59.40 PM.jpg

That's odd. I never score that low on Ti or that high on Fi. Still a promising new test though...