• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mindtrackers personality test?

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hello, I don't know if this has already been posted, but I was wandering around Facebook and I found this link https://mindtrackers.com/personality-test
I clicked on it not really sure about what it was all about, but at first I thought I was filling up another MBTI test.
But it seems that this test has got like 30 personalities instead of 16.
I didn't answer all the questions because I was feeling rather tired and couldn't think clearly, but I got Peacemaker VOI-S

What do you think?

-----

Ok I read their theory here https://mindtrackers.com/articles/neris-model

It seems that we have
V=N
R=S
D=J
O=P

I and E remain the same

and under the T and F we have 4 more letters:
S for Supporting, M for Motivating,C for Challenging and P for Perfecting

S,M=F
C,P=T

á´…eparted

passages
Very spot on, I have to say:

L0cXQsp.png

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
exlEOAI.png

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2la649l.jpg

baccheion

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: ENGINEER (VOI-C)

- NATURE -
Visionary: 72%

- EXTERIOR -
Observant: 39%

- REFLECTION -
Introverted: 6%

- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Challenging

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scientist (VOI-P)

YEc6nyH.png

Visionary:25%
Observant: 1%
Introverted: 54%
Perfecting

I'd say this is accurate, for the most part.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Engineer (VOI-C)
voi-c.png

Visionary 38%
Observant/Diligent 0%
Introverted 41%
Challenging

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

- NATURE -
Visionary/Realistic
40%
- EXTERIOR -
Observant/Diligent
34%
- REFLECTION -
Introverted/Extraverted
44%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Motivating/Supporting/Challenging/Perfecting

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Peacemaker

Visionary - 55%
Observant - 55%
Introverted - 23%
- Idenitity/Sensitivity - supporting

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
unsure i don't know who i am anymore cuz of these tests, which is ok.

True to their name, Scientists are the most analytical and logical of all personality types. They are able to focus on just what really matters in a particular situation, tuning out all other distractions. Thanks to their desire for effectiveness, and their unrelenting perfectionism, Scientists are a formidable force wherever there is a need for a sharp and encyclopedic mind.

These traits are clearly visible in Scientists’ everyday lives as well. Pensive and detached, people with this personality type may often seem so deep in thought that they do not really pay any attention to their surroundings. Scientists are fascinated by models, concepts and unexplained patterns, knowing no greater intellectual pleasure than to finally find a way to link two seemingly unrelated facts or events, or create order out of chaos.

Similarly, Scientists cannot stand nonsense or illogical conclusions, especially if they concern matters they are familiar with. Despite being introverted and self-conscious, Scientists can devastate an opponent in a debate, juggling different ideas and strands of thought with admirable ease. On the other hand, people with this personality type are prone to self-doubt and emotional turbulence, often worrying that they‘ve missed something crucial along the way.

This restless fear of possible failure is perhaps the most important obstacle holding Scientists back. While perfectionism can be a great driving force (few types are as hungry for knowledge as Scientists), it can also cause a great deal of stress and anxiety. However, these personalities are highly unlikely to reveal that emotional side of theirs to people around them. Their calm exterior often hides these very strong feelings.

Similarly, Scientists often feel out of their element when it comes to recognizing and understanding other people’s emotions. Being as analytical as they are, these personalities tend to find emotions simply puzzling and illogical. This trait, coupled with Scientists’ occasional forgetfulness and preoccupation with their thoughts, makes dating and similar activities a challenge. However, Scientists also tend to be devoted, adaptable and undemanding partners, whose true depth and personality need time and effort to be understood and appreciated.

Highly intuitive, open-minded and imaginative Scientists may not always be stress-free or confident, but they more than make up for that with their impressive reasoning skills, deep and varied knowledge, and willingness to work long and hard for intellectual advancement. If someone with this personality type also makes conscious efforts to become better-rounded by developing their empathy and diplomatic skills, their potential will be truly impressive.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tumblr_nj5rezXEmM1sqf211o1_1280.png

Very accurate!

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
unsure i don't know who i am anymore cuz of these tests, which is ok.

True to their name, Scientists are the most analytical and logical of all personality types. They are able to focus on just what really matters in a particular situation, tuning out all other distractions. Thanks to their desire for effectiveness, and their unrelenting perfectionism, Scientists are a formidable force wherever there is a need for a sharp and encyclopedic mind.

These traits are clearly visible in Scientists’ everyday lives as well. Pensive and detached, people with this personality type may often seem so deep in thought that they do not really pay any attention to their surroundings. Scientists are fascinated by models, concepts and unexplained patterns, knowing no greater intellectual pleasure than to finally find a way to link two seemingly unrelated facts or events, or create order out of chaos.

Similarly, Scientists cannot stand nonsense or illogical conclusions, especially if they concern matters they are familiar with. Despite being introverted and self-conscious, Scientists can devastate an opponent in a debate, juggling different ideas and strands of thought with admirable ease. On the other hand, people with this personality type are prone to self-doubt and emotional turbulence, often worrying that they‘ve missed something crucial along the way.

This restless fear of possible failure is perhaps the most important obstacle holding Scientists back. While perfectionism can be a great driving force (few types are as hungry for knowledge as Scientists), it can also cause a great deal of stress and anxiety. However, these personalities are highly unlikely to reveal that emotional side of theirs to people around them. Their calm exterior often hides these very strong feelings.

Similarly, Scientists often feel out of their element when it comes to recognizing and understanding other people’s emotions. Being as analytical as they are, these personalities tend to find emotions simply puzzling and illogical. This trait, coupled with Scientists’ occasional forgetfulness and preoccupation with their thoughts, makes dating and similar activities a challenge. However, Scientists also tend to be devoted, adaptable and undemanding partners, whose true depth and personality need time and effort to be understood and appreciated.

Highly intuitive, open-minded and imaginative Scientists may not always be stress-free or confident, but they more than make up for that with their impressive reasoning skills, deep and varied knowledge, and willingness to work long and hard for intellectual advancement. If someone with this personality type also makes conscious efforts to become better-rounded by developing their empathy and diplomatic skills, their potential will be truly impressive.

Hahha Awww. I am sorry. I believe this is the Equivalent of INP with a T tendency.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It seems like a lot of INFx types are scoring like a sort of thinking type.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your personality type: Peacemaker (VOI-S)

Visionary: 58%
Observant: 11%
Introverted: 15%
Supporting

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

voi-c.png

- NATURE -
VisionaryRealistic
46%
- EXTERIOR -
ObservantDiligent
37%
- REFLECTION -
IntrovertedExtraverted
66%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Motivating Supporting Challenging Perfecting

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Visionary: 61%
Diligent: 66%
Introverted: 35%
Supporting

It sounds like this system's INFJ equivalent, and like many INFJ profiles, lays it on way too thick for my comfort. The raw scores are accurate, though.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Visionary: 61%
Diligent: 66%
Introverted: 35%
Supporting

It sounds like this system's INFJ equivalent, and like many INFJ profiles, lays it on way too thick for my comfort. The raw scores are accurate, though.

What do you mean by saying it lays thick?