User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is Rebel.

Rebels resist all expectations, outer and inner alike. They act from a sense of choice, from freedom. Rebels wake up and think, “What do I want to do today?”

They resist control, even self-control, and enjoy flouting rules and expectations. They sometimes frustrate others—and even themselves—because they resist any expectation, even one that’s self-imposed.

Rebels resist habits, but they can embrace habit-like behaviors by tying their actions to their choices and their identity.
    In actuality I'm probably some combination of this and questioner.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    In actuality I'm probably some combination of this and questioner.
    yeah, I think questioner was a close second for me.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is Upholder.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Questioner

Questioners question all expectations, and will meet an expectation only if they believe it’s justified, so in effect, they meet only inner expectations.

Once Questioners believe that a particular habit is worthwhile, they’ll stick to it—but only if they’re satisfied about the habit’s soundness and usefulness. They resist anything arbitrary or ineffective; they accept direction only from people they respect.

Questioners may exhaust themselves (and other people) with their relentless questioning, and they sometimes find it hard to act without perfect information.

If you’re thinking, “Well, right now I question the validity of the Four Tendencies framework,” yep, you’re probably a Questioner!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Rebels resist all expectations, outer and inner alike. They act from a sense of choice, from freedom. Rebels wake up and think, “What do I want to do today?”

They resist control, even self-control, and enjoy flouting rules and expectations. They sometimes frustrate others—and even themselves—because they resist any expectation, even one that’s self-imposed.

Rebels resist habits, but they can embrace habit-like behaviors by tying their actions to their choices and their identity.
    The last part sounds a little hippy-ish, but other than that this is true. I suck at following through, even if it's something I want to do myself. I just kind of go with the flow each day. I wish I was more rigorous with myself.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

I got Obliger.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is Upholder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is
    Upholder.

Upholders respond readily to both outer and inner expectations: they meet deadlines and keep New Year’s resolutions without much struggle or supervision.

Upholders take great satisfaction from moving smoothly through their daily schedule and their to-do lists. They meet others’ expectations—and their expectations for themselves.

However, Upholders may feel uneasy when expectations aren’t clear, when they’re worried that they’re breaking the rules, or when they feel overwhelmed by expectations they seek to meet.

They enjoy habits, and form habits fairly easily.

NOTE: If the Upholder description doesn’t ring quite true to you, you may be an Obliger. Obligers often believe they’re Upholders, because both categories readily meet outer expectations. However, there’s a key difference. Upholders also meet inner expectations, while Obligers struggle to meet them. The key is: how easily do you meet an expectation to yourself? If that’s tough, you’re an Obliger.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

Rebel:

“I do what I want, in my own way. If you try to make me do something—even if I try to make myself do something—I’m less likely to do it.”

Hm. This tendency might be why people see me and my dad as being similar.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Obligers respond readily to outer expectations, but struggle to meet inner expectations. In other words, they work hard not to let other people down, but they often let themselves down.

Obligers may find it difficult to form a habit, because often we undertake habits for our own benefit, and Obligers do things more easily for others than for themselves.

For Obligers, the key to forming habits is to create external accountability.

I could smell this result from a mile away when I started, sad but true though, I only ever get worried about disappointing people otherwise I don't care about anything.