First 242505152535462 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.8)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.5)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************* (13.6)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.9)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************************** (40)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34.8)
    good use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or INFP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Improviser; and lastly, Stabilizer.
    To read more about the four temperaments click here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

^Yikes, Te! Edumacation didn't change me... haha.

Or rather... "I've never let my schooling interfere with my education." ~Mark Twain

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************** (40.5)
    excellent use

introverted Sensing (Si) (-0.6)
    unused

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.3)
    excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** (50.7)
    excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.9)
    average use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************** (17.2)
    limited use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.2)
    limited use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.6)
    excellent use

EDIT: um, am i the only person who got a negative number for one of the functions? :/
    of course it's my inferior. sigh.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The results show that you possess an inhuman cognitive ability. It's beyond our capacity to comment further. You have transcended.
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te)********************************************** ************************************************** **** (100)
    transcendent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** ************************************************** (100)
    transcendent use

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.4)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.1)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.3)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.1)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************* (21)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************* (49.7)
    excellent use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFP
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

I have done this before, but who knows where those results are? Not me.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32) good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.7) limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34) good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.6) good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.7) average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.8) average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.6) average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.2) excellent use
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by reckful View Post
    Since it sounds like you agree with me about Nardi's "mystical Ni" items, and since your own results (Fi-Ni-Ti-Si-Ne-Te-Fe-Se) are a long way from what Nardi's model says they should be, why do you say, "This is the test I rate the highest"—??
    I haven't come across many cognitive function tests, the other ones I have seen are from Similar Minds and Personality Cafe. Neither of those sites offer tests that I believe are precise enough. It's not that I particularly like this test, only that it's the best of those I've come across, which is not the same thing.

By the way, I am not entirely sure of what my type is, I am only 100% confident about I and N, I'd say 90% confident about J and 60% confident about T, so if anyone could help me out with those last two axes I am open. My Enneagram makes more sense for an INTJ than any other type, but all I know for sure is that I'm seriously introverted...

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I think some of the Fe statements on the test apply more to xSFJs and ENFJs than to INFJs:
    "Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along."
    "Help make people feel comfortable by engaging in hosting and care-taking." - especially this one
    "Readily communicate personally to all members of a group to feel unity."

I think because INFJs' Fe is in service of / filtered through dominant Ni, it's used in a much more idiosyncratic way and can seem Fi-ish (especially with strongly introverted ones and/or e4s and e5s), which could explain why many INFJs tend to score higher on Fi than Fe on this test. Maybe there's something similar going on with INTJs and their high Ti scores.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    I think some of the Fe statements on the test apply more to xSFJs and ENFJs than to INFJs:
    "Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along."
    "Help make people feel comfortable by engaging in hosting and care-taking." - especially this one
    "Readily communicate personally to all members of a group to feel unity."

I think because INFJs' Fe is in service of / filtered through dominant Ni, it's used in a much more idiosyncratic way and can seem Fi-ish (especially with strongly introverted ones and/or e4s and e5s), which could explain why many INFJs tend to score higher on Fi than Fe on this test. Maybe there's something similar going on with INTJs and their high Ti scores.
    interesting thoughts.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    EDIT: um, am i the only person who got a negative number for one of the functions? :/
    of course it's my inferior. sigh.
    Some negative numbers are more negative than others. At least they're not all negative.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne