User Tag List

First 29373839404149 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.3)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.3)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************* (43.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******** (8.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************* (19.1)
    limited use

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Wow; you're straight up TiTeNeNiSiSeFiFe (TNSF in order, alternating between attitude. This is acceptable, as it was conceived as i+TNSF anyway).
    Last edited by Eric B; 01-01-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Wow; you're straight up TiTeNeNiSiSeFiFe (TNSF in order, alternating between attitude. This is acceptable, as it was conceives as i+TNSF anyway).
    Haha, yeah, I need to track down my old scores and see if they were similar or how that has progressed, I don't know if it was always like that. I think my scores have changed as my functional understanding has changed. On PerC, I wrote this:

This makes sense, when you consider what functional stress relief really attempts to do: preserve the dominant orientation/perspective. This will usually occur during pressure from the 2nd and 4th functions, your functions of opposite orientation with respect to the dominant. In tertiary temptation with INTPs for example, negative experiences regarding the Ne perspective forces the mind into the Si perspective to preserve the introverted orientation to the world and "protects" Ti. When inferior Fe attempts to intrude on the mind and you go into shadow, your mind is trying to preserve your dominant worldview, which for ITPs is impersonal rationalism.

I've always had an interest in the shadow functions. I will always, always naturally prefer Ti to Te, Ne to Ni, for example, however I'm far more able to accept the Te and Ni perspective over either S and F perspective. But I'll never really naturally fall into those perspectives on my own.
    The bolded, I think is important. For example, what's important to me and to my mind, is the "T" aspect of Ti, not so much the"i" and my cog processes test reflects that down the line. I prioritize intuitive perception over sensory perception, regardless of orientation, and consider any kind of feeling evaluation a last resort or something to be avoided.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.1)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************** (46.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) * (1.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.4)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTP

I use both Ti and Fi to make decisions, but I'm 90% sure I'm INTP, though for a while I was torn between the two. It's amusing to see the large dichotomy between the two feeling functions when many NTs seem relectant to use feeling functions in general, whereas here the orientation of the function makes all the difference.
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good

MBTI
    I

ISTP

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.8)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.6)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************** (35)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.5)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34.9)
    good use

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.7)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.3)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.1)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************* (31)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ

-----
    Figures I'd get this. Strange though, cos I interact with people with warmth, but I think I got lower Fe scores because I tend not to impose myself upon others to take care of them, unless they need it, and I don't do a lot of hosting parties and things. I think that higher Te scores could also be due to a science academic background. But if I think of how I was as a child, before the science coursework, I tended to reach out to people more, so my underlying instinct is to be an INFJ, but my academic upbringing encouraged development of Te. I'm not going to rule out the possibility of being an INXJ though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I think I'm going to get INTP on this test most of the time. I could do with a similar test, but slightly different questions. I believe it's being revised here, but it's not out yet.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.9)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.9)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.8)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.8)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.9)
    good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFJ

Fascinating

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.1)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.3)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.9)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.6)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.5)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************** (44.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.6)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ENFP

garbage

remember this test? I sure barely did

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.3) unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********* (9.1) unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.5) good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************** (44.7) excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.7) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.7) excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************* (31.1) good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.1) average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTJ
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTJ, or ENFJ