• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The best ennneagram type for you

Daenera

Rogue heart
HelloQuizzy.com: The Best Enneagram Type for You Test

My result:

Raffaella

bon vivant
SRPlAQs.png

LOL. It says e8 not CP6.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 3 - The Achiever

8% Gut, 10% Heart, 9% Mind, 4% Externalized, 5% Internalized and 7% Forgotten!

14438877840679615315.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

I don't think so, but still :drool:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Best Enneagram Type for You Test ...
Type 4 - The Individualist

http://ak1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_...051355131386.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

5% Gut, 14% Heart, 9% Mind, 3% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 4% Forgotten!

What It's Like to Love a Four (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Fours:
They have a quiet confidence and seem to know who they are. They are in touch with their feelings and open up to you right away. They are usually sensitive, kind, caring, and actually talk about their feelings. They seem to understand you, and you often feel safe around them. They are often intelligent, artistic, creative, and interesting to talk to. They seem genuine and deeply caring in a philanthropic way. They can be the best, most sympathetic friends to those in pain.

What will drive you crazy about Fours:

They can get so immersed in their feelings they shut you out. They brood when angry or hurt and wallow in past hurts. They pine over lost loves and often don't seem to be fully present. They berate themselves and have a long list of what's wrong with them. They may actually seem to enjoy feeling melancholy and acting melodramatic. They may succumb to major funks and are often susceptible to deep depressions. They usually have difficulty believing that you actually, truly love them.

Common MBTI-Types: INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP

Less Common: ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:shrug: Kind of an obvious test but I can't expect anything more of OKC I guess. Having me choose between 9 options is really hard too.

--

Type 8 - The Protector

What you'll love about Eights:

They typically know what they want and go after it with gusto and style. They have a commanding presence and always make an impression. They are often strong, full of vitality, and always on the go. They can be sophisticated, urbane, powerful, and ambitious. They may exude courage and promise to always defend you and protect you. They usually have lucrative jobs, big houses, and fancy cars. They can be very generous and buy expensive presents. They love to make you feel like you can do anything.

What will drive you crazy about Eights:

They are afraid to show any vulnerability and rarely tell you what they really think or feel. They rarely let down their guard or show any tenderness. They usually think they always know more than anyone else. They may resort to bullying you into doing what they want. They may try to rule over you with an iron hand. They are sometimes intolerant, controlling, manipulative, argumentative, and cruel. They can be impulsive, reactionary, and ruthless under stress. They appear to love getting angry and often equate it with love.

If you leave a pathological Eight, he or she may become punitive and even violent.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ESTP, ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ

Less Common: ISTJ, ISTP, INTP, ENFJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP

SRPlAQs.png

LOL. It says e8 not CP6.

Did he make this quiz himself or something?? :shock: They chose a bad picture too...like it made me feel kind of awkward getting this result and seeing that "example" picture.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got type 1 which I don't feel is accurate or even reflected my answers at all :huh:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Fuckit I got no preference after taking all that time to do that test.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Best Enneagram Type for You Test ...

4% Gut, 14% Heart, 9% Mind, 4% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 3% Forgotten!​

What It's Like to Love a Four (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Fours:

They have a quiet confidence and seem to know who they are. They are in touch with their feelings and open up to you right away. They are usually sensitive, kind, caring, and actually talk about their feelings. They seem to understand you, and you often feel safe around them. They are often intelligent, artistic, creative, and interesting to talk to. They seem genuine and deeply caring in a philanthropic way. They can be the best, most sympathetic friends to those in pain.

What will drive you crazy about Fours:

They can get so immersed in their feelings they shut you out. They brood when angry or hurt and wallow in past hurts. They pine over lost loves and often don't seem to be fully present. They berate themselves and have a long list of what's wrong with them. They may actually seem to enjoy feeling melancholy and acting melodramatic. They may succumb to major funks and are often susceptible to deep depressions. They usually have difficulty believing that you actually, truly love them.

Common MBTI-Types: INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP

Less Common: ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took it again and got this:

Type 6 - The Loyal Skeptic

17072188021071007713.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

What you'll love about Sixes:

They may have a strong belief system that reinforces admirable values. They are usually honest, fair, reliable, hardworking, and all-around solid citizens. They typically take their time and check you out thoroughly before committing. They can be exceedingly dedicated and loyal once committed. You can usually depend on them to come through in emergencies. They can be exceedingly practical and make educated decisions only after exploring all the options and ferreting out the best one. They typically don't make impulsive choices or go off on wild tangents. They will fight for what they believe in.

What will drive you crazy about Sixes:

They often lack enough self-confidence to make up their own minds. They are always second-guessing themselves and being contrary. They send mixed signals, keeping you off balance. They freak out if you break the rules or if they break the rules. They can be suspicious about the most insignificant things. They are often overprotective and don't seem to trust anyone. They can absolutely obsessed with obtaining external security. They can be reactive and defensive when in the throes of disagreement.

They can be judgmental and bitingly sarcastic.

Common MBTI-Types: ESFJ, ISFJ, ISFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ, INTP, ENFJ, INFJ

Less Common: ESTJ, ISTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, ENFP, INFP

--

So I guess the type for me will be a mystery. :alttongue: Also I'm convinced DJ made this test since all of the pictures look epic so far and then there's E8...

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I died laughing when I got 8. Not because I would not like to be in love with an 8.... but that photo though.... xDDD

I very much like the result and I would not changed it... except remove the face, though lol.

I sort of like the description of 8? Don't care about being showered with cars and whatever, but I like that they don't tell you what they are thinking (I don't think this is true in real life... because I think they can be very direct???)
Anyway, that part sounded seductive to me; those animals. It's like a lion ready to eat you and the world up.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really??

Type 1 - The Perfectionist
11% Gut, 7% Heart, 10% Mind, 6% Externalized, 7% Internalized and 3% Forgotten!

Type 1 - The Perfectionist

What It's Like to Love a One (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Ones:

They can be passionate about, and champion, worthwhile causes. They are often cool, calm, collected, and steered by strong values. Very little seems to ruffle their feathers or cause anger. They usually create a smooth and orderly environment. They're typically committed to living a very principled life. They are very good at considering various opinions and making a fair evaluation. They are usually strong, solid citizens, extremely predictable and reliable. They often make kind, loving, and dedicated partners and parents.
What will drive you crazy about Ones:

They may have a rigid belief system, with rigid rules they feel compelled to follow. They may suppress their feelings or desires and seem almost robotic. They can be harshly judgmental in a strict or puritanical manner. They seem to deny themselves joy, exuberance, and lust. They frequently turn into perfectionists with high expectations. They may punish themselves, and everyone else, for perceived transgressions. They seem to be constantly at war with themselves. They can become controlling, hypercritical zealots.

They will refuse to argue but harbor a palpable, cold anger.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ, INFJ

Less Common: ISTP, INTP, INFP

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Type 2 - The Giver

That seems about right. (in theory)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 2 - The Giver

8% Gut, 9% Heart, 11% Mind, 5% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

What you'll love about Twos:

They often know how they feel about you and express it. They want to love you and make it the focus of their lives. They will see your best qualities and talk about you in glowing terms. They shower you with attention and always remember important events. They often feel your pain and seek ways to make it better. They will typically wait on you hand and foot. If they have what you want, they usually gladly give it to you.

What will drive you crazy about Twos:

They often want to know where you are at all times. They may get jealous if you even talk to someone else. They can become whiny and get mad for little reason. They complain constantly that you're neglecting them. They need lots of attention, and it's never enough. They often see themselves as flawless. They tend to scream at you and then deny being angry.

Instead of asking for what they want, they resort to manipulation.

Common MBTI-Types: ESFJ, ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ, ENFP, INFP

Less Common: ISFP, INFJ

Daenera

Rogue heart
Chanaynay You get to choose, I on the other hand took the test twice as well and both time ended up with some business chick. wut? :dry: