Type 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I took it again and got this:

Type 6 - The Loyal Skeptic

What you'll love about Sixes:

They may have a strong belief system that reinforces admirable values. They are usually honest, fair, reliable, hardworking, and all-around solid citizens. They typically take their time and check you out thoroughly before committing. They can be exceedingly dedicated and loyal once committed. You can usually depend on them to come through in emergencies. They can be exceedingly practical and make educated decisions only after exploring all the options and ferreting out the best one. They typically don't make impulsive choices or go off on wild tangents. They will fight for what they believe in.

What will drive you crazy about Sixes:

They often lack enough self-confidence to make up their own minds. They are always second-guessing themselves and being contrary. They send mixed signals, keeping you off balance. They freak out if you break the rules or if they break the rules. They can be suspicious about the most insignificant things. They are often overprotective and don't seem to trust anyone. They can absolutely obsessed with obtaining external security. They can be reactive and defensive when in the throes of disagreement.

They can be judgmental and bitingly sarcastic.

Common MBTI-Types: ESFJ, ISFJ, ISFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ, INTP, ENFJ, INFJ

Less Common: ESTJ, ISTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, ENFP, INFP

--

So I guess the type for me will be a mystery. Also I'm convinced DJ made this test since all of the pictures look epic so far and then there's E8...
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    N/A

I died laughing when I got 8. Not because I would not like to be in love with an 8.... but that photo though.... xDDD

I very much like the result and I would not changed it... except remove the face, though lol.

I sort of like the description of 8? Don't care about being showered with cars and whatever, but I like that they don't tell you what they are thinking (I don't think this is true in real life... because I think they can be very direct???)
    Anyway, that part sounded seductive to me; those animals. It's like a lion ready to eat you and the world up.
    You are so arbitrary.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Type 8 - The Protector

15% Gut
    5% Heart
    6% Mind
    9% Externalized
    0% Internalized
    7% Forgotten
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Really??

Type 1 - The Perfectionist
    11% Gut, 7% Heart, 10% Mind, 6% Externalized, 7% Internalized and 3% Forgotten!

Type 1 - The Perfectionist

What It's Like to Love a One (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Ones:

They can be passionate about, and champion, worthwhile causes. They are often cool, calm, collected, and steered by strong values. Very little seems to ruffle their feathers or cause anger. They usually create a smooth and orderly environment. They're typically committed to living a very principled life. They are very good at considering various opinions and making a fair evaluation. They are usually strong, solid citizens, extremely predictable and reliable. They often make kind, loving, and dedicated partners and parents.
    What will drive you crazy about Ones:

They may have a rigid belief system, with rigid rules they feel compelled to follow. They may suppress their feelings or desires and seem almost robotic. They can be harshly judgmental in a strict or puritanical manner. They seem to deny themselves joy, exuberance, and lust. They frequently turn into perfectionists with high expectations. They may punish themselves, and everyone else, for perceived transgressions. They seem to be constantly at war with themselves. They can become controlling, hypercritical zealots.

They will refuse to argue but harbor a palpable, cold anger.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ, INFJ

Less Common: ISTP, INTP, INFP

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Type 5.

Hmm, not what I expected either.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Type 2 - The Giver

That seems about right. (in theory)

Type 2 - The Giver

8% Gut, 9% Heart, 11% Mind, 5% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

What you'll love about Twos:

They often know how they feel about you and express it. They want to love you and make it the focus of their lives. They will see your best qualities and talk about you in glowing terms. They shower you with attention and always remember important events. They often feel your pain and seek ways to make it better. They will typically wait on you hand and foot. If they have what you want, they usually gladly give it to you.

What will drive you crazy about Twos:

They often want to know where you are at all times. They may get jealous if you even talk to someone else. They can become whiny and get mad for little reason. They complain constantly that you're neglecting them. They need lots of attention, and it's never enough. They often see themselves as flawless. They tend to scream at you and then deny being angry.

Instead of asking for what they want, they resort to manipulation.

Common MBTI-Types: ESFJ, ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ, ENFP, INFP

Less Common: ISFP, INFJ

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    I got type 1 which I don't feel is accurate or even reflected my answers at all
    Same here. Wasn't expecting to get E1 at all.

Rogue heart

Chanaynay You get to choose, I on the other hand took the test twice as well and both time ended up with some business chick. wut?
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post