User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: New OCD Test

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

are we supposed to count how many bricks are in the building or try to estimate the climate based on brick weathering and imperfections or try to guess how many stories high it is or what?

it needs more windows... I hate buildings without enough windows

maybe it's a high rise prison! our downtown jail is like that!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

How did that happen? I'd be afraid to walk by. Bricks could fall on my head at any moment.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

The brick 166th to the right and 2382nd from the bottom is slightly askew

The whole building needs to be power washed
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    The brick 166th to the right and 2382nd from the bottom is slightly askew

The whole building needs to be power washed
    you counted every single brick
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you counted every single brick
    Took out a protractor to estimate the angles of the bricks (can't get them exact because the image isn't high-res and the jpg artifacts get in the way), then created an n x m matrix (n is the number of columns of bricks, m the number of rows of bricks) in an Excel spreadsheet with some information on each brick, then ran some statistics on the results.

I concluded that the whole building ought to be demolished and rebuilt from the ground up, as there were 1,458 bricks that were skewed or rotated (what I posted in what you quoted was just one example of such a brick). Hopefully they'll actually get it right the second time around.

Many of the bricks are different shades of maroon/red, too, at least according to the image. I'm giving the architects and contractors the benefit of the doubt and chalking that up to the jpg artifacts.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The camera angle is awkward, and who would bother taking a picture of that, anyway?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

We supposed to get ticked off that there's a file attachment beneath the image?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

...I'm still waiting for the train to come along the tracks represented by the parallel vertical lines which run parallel alongside each other top-to-bottom approximately equidistant from the vertical axis of symmetry of the building.
    And what's with that horizontal stripe of different coloured bricks which acts as a perpendicular bisector of the aforementioned railroad tracks, about halfway up the building?

I can haz cookie now?
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Enneagram
    9w8

The camera was angled to make the building appear lopsided.

There are a few missing bricks and that white stuff on the building is something that relatively new buildings get.

The middle is a reflective section that makes the building look chopped in two and the reflection of the rows of windows have the appearance that they are "sticking out."

However, there is technically nothing wrong with the building.

It is all a matter of a person's expectations and false perception of perfection.

The photo would be a great shot to use as a background in a cop show and reminds me of something I might see on Continuum. I'm not OCD about stuff like that. I like photos, buildings and people to have character. Perfection is SO boring, besides, it doesn't exist.

There is one thing that truly disturbs me about the building...no windows. I don't like buildings without windows.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    The camera was angled to make the building appear lopsided.

There are a few missing bricks and that white stuff on the building is something that relatively new buildings get.

The middle is a reflective section that makes the building look chopped in two and the reflection of the rows of windows have the appearance that they are "sticking out."

However, there is technically nothing wrong with the building.

It is all a matter of a person's expectations and false perception of perfection.

The photo would be a great shot to use as a background in a cop show and reminds me of something I might see on Continuum. I'm not OCD about stuff like that. I like photos, buildings and people to have character. Perfection is SO boring, besides, it doesn't exist.

There is one thing that truly disturbs me about the building...no windows. I don't like buildings without windows.
    of course, especially if they make sausages and there's a bording school right next door. and the kids mysteriously dissapearing
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so