• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Achilles Heel? (playbuzz)

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stubbornness

Stubborn!? YOU? Never! We're willing to bet you're fully aware of your hardheadedness, but hey, you are who you are! You're a very stern person who's not afraid to stand your ground and firmly plant your feet when it comes to personal beliefs. While this is all very beneficial for self-confidence, it can also be a major stress inducer and turn off. Confidence is key, just be sure to allow others in and to not think less of anyone. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Past​

Ah, the past. Full of what ifs, stressors and regrets. The past is a double edged sword, full of history to learn from, but sometimes unbearably painful to carry with us. The fantastic thing about the past is just that - it's the past. Letting go of regret, guilt, or grief is always a million times easier said than done, but it CAN be done and it will improve everything from your daily life to your longevity. Accept the past for what it was, let it go and move forward with life! Your future awaits!

Lark

Stubbornness.

Which is another way of saying I'm fucking awesome.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kindness
Has anyone ever told you 'you're too nice'? That's because you just might be! Don't take it the wrong way, kindness is sorely lacking in the world and no act of kindness, however big or small, is ever wasted. But sometimes you have to stick up for yourself and not let others take you for granted! Just find that happy balance between your kind heart and a stern hand. Use your kindness to help and teach others and you will be just fine!

Wtf is this?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Insatiability. Seems legit

Though for "You work because... ", "you enjoy it" isn't an option?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Insatiability

"Well, to be fair, who DOESN'T want more? Isn't that human nature? Insatiability is a very common psychological trait and it can be quite the annoyance! Even if life is splendid and we have everything we need, society teaches us to always ask for more and to keep reaching so we can be "good enough". Annoying, isn't it? The best thing you can do for yourself is take a step back, relax, and be grateful for what you have! Never give up on your goals and always strive to better yourself, but be sure to know when enough is enough."

But once I've decided "enough is enough", I have no more goals to work for. I have given up. That is death.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Insatiability.

Didn't expect that.

á´…eparted

passages

Insatiability

Well, to be fair, who DOESN'T want more? Isn't that human nature? Insatiability is a very common psychological trait and it can be quite the annoyance! Even if life is splendid and we have everything we need, society teaches us to always ask for more and to keep reaching so we can be "good enough". Annoying, isn't it? The best thing you can do for yourself is take a step back, relax, and be grateful for what you have! Never give up on your goals and always strive to better yourself, but be sure to know when enough is enough.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Past

Ah, the past. Full of what ifs, stressors and regrets. The past is a double edged sword, full of history to learn from, but sometimes unbearably painful to carry with us. The fantastic thing about the past is just that - it's the past. Letting go of regret, guilt, or grief is always a million times easier said than done, but it CAN be done and it will improve everything from your daily life to your longevity. Accept the past for what it was, let it go and move forward with life! Your future awaits!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The Past

Anyone who knows me would probably have guessed that.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I got

"Your Loved Ones"

Crabs

Permabanned
i got the past, but i assumed it would be my loved ones. :unsure:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got "My Loved Ones" but I assumed it would be "websurfing" :dry:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
infatuations with people i don't know or just see, like falling in love with a stranger's face, I think it's like a pheromone thing maybe, or anima projection, and reading stuff on the net.