Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default How Psychopathic Are You?

I got 27 percent but apparently that still falls under highly empathetic and watch out for creeps. I am guessing my spontaneity or ability to take risks made up my score.

Psychopath Night test and game- Channel 4

I looked at the game and was horrified by the psychopathic score of Charles Dickens. I definitely could see Oscar Wilde being exceptionally high on narcissism, but the Charles Dickens thing is creepy.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

33%
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

YOUR SCORE 48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Their average scores for women were at 40%. Men were higher (I think 50-52%?) I was a 38%.

Yeah. The questions were pretty thin, there were only ten, and little room for nuance in the answers. They admit it's not a validated test.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

44%

MBTI
    yupp

42% i don't agree with it, but that's ok but if it was over 50 i might murder your family for money and not feel guilty. now i'd feel too guilty to do that so your family is safe, thank you
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover.
    And that makes me 33% psychotic... why, exactly?

I do find it amusing that the people who listed the Financial Times as their favorite news source were the ones who had the highest scores... by quite a large margin.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    And that makes me 33% psychotic... why, exactly?

I do find it amusing that the people who listed the Financial Times as their favorite news source were the ones who had the highest scores... by quite a large margin.
    Psychopathic, not psychotic. Psychopaths have low empathy, high narcissism, poor self control and a high willingness to exploit others, as well as an unusual detached level of emotion (shallow effect, the cool head under pressure). Psychopaths are commonly found in politics, big business, and the military, not just in prisons.

In military studies they temporarily make perfect soldiers but ultimately self destruct. It also explains the evil CEO and politician who doesn't mean what he says. The accompanying game indicated Hitler had high narcissism and low empathy. They can be dangerous, but I think in some cases arent, they're just kind of heartless assholes.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Their average scores for women were at 40%. Men were higher (I think 50-52%?) I was a 38%.

Yeah. The questions were pretty thin, there were only ten, and little room for nuance in the answers. They admit it's not a validated test.
    Of course they have to say that, it's a self test and the guy who created it is a licensed therapist who could lose his license for irresponsible diagnosis. He is an expert on psychopaths though, supposedly. No internet test is ever a validated test.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I fail at corporatism...

Likes Thalassa, BadOctopus liked this post