• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of thinker are you?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got wondering mind as well... yes, sounds like Ne a lot

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What Kind Of Thinker Are You?

You got: Visual Thinker

You think in pictures, and you understand all things spatial. You’re a visual thinker, and that’s awesome.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a creature of habit because, when they asked, my desk happened to be clean. And if I went camping, my friends are completely hopeless.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Wandering Mind

It sounds bad - but it’s actually great. Your brain is always working, and working hard.

"In the history of ideas, this pattern is familiar- intense thinking over a long period of time with no clear results, and then, in a single moment, when the mind's relaxed and drifting - the perfect solution just, pops in."

This^ sounds familiar.

93JC

People remember when they lost their first tooth? I sure as hell don't. :thinking:

(I'm a "visual thinker", apparently.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
visual thinker...

which probably goes along with the fact that I tend to draw things whenever I try and describe them to people... and I'm a TERRIBLE artist :doh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
visual.

except the thing is some of those i had multiple answer the game one not good at any and what the fuck is celebrity? and the first one it would be either i'd forget their name or thinking about noses and the silly thing ghosts, robots, esp would be legit, good luck rituals are tricks they actually lead to bad luck why do you think people who do them are still poor as fuck? and i don't think well in any of those situations so yeah not a good test.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Visual thinker.

Are there any results other than visual and wandering?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wandering duh

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual. No surprise there.

I really am terrible with names but it is true that I rarely forget a face, even if it's someone I haven't seen in 15 years.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Visual Thinker
You think in pictures, and you understand all things spatial. You’re a visual thinker, and that’s awesome.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual thinker.

Are there any results other than visual and wandering?

Thus far I am aware of Creature of Habit also. Not sure if there are more...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Picture that.. Visual thinker.

Color me surprised