• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Freudian Personality Test

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I got the same crap. The questions aren't really capturing the data they think it is... or at least their end descriptions are cliched extremes. For example, one can "feel" a certain way to answer a question a certain way, but this doesn't necessarily translate to end behavior which is what their descriptions focus on. Or perhaps you exhibited certain behaviors in the past but have risen above them now.

exactly, i just remember being asked if i was *good* at being sarcastic, that doesn't mean i walk around shit talking people all day (only in my mind :ninja:)

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Freudian Personality Style is:
Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

ehx068.jpg

My answers must have been similar to [MENTION=19890]robowolf[/MENTION]'s.

Fearful Uterus should be the title of something.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
97% Retentive hysteric

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This is a really accurate description actually. I´ve seen a lot of NFPs score this result. (on PerC as well)

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

ORAL-
RECEPTIVE
74%

ORAL-
AGGRESSIVE
57%

ANAL-
EXPULSIVE
45%

ANAL-
RETENTIVE
29%

PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE
62%

PHALLIC-
COMPENSATIVE
44%

CLASSIC
HYSTERIC
62%

RETENTIVE
HYSTERIC

79%

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'

rW3hYCN.png

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oral aggressive > Retentive hysteric > Phallic compensative

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Retentive hysteric

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I have to admit, these descriptions are kind of hilarious...

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to admit, these descriptions are kind of hilarious...

Tell me about it. I got that regressive hysteric. The only accurate part is the one I've bolded.:

My internal world is one of reading, not private perceptions.
In reality, I come across as an alpha male bison with the speed of a velociraptor, especially in speech.
However, I *do* keep to myself.
But if I let my guard down, my creativity shows, and I let forth a constant stream of banter.

93JC

Tried again, got "Phallic-compensative". Oral-receptive, oral-aggressive and phallic-compensative are within a couple percent of each other. :wacko:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Haha anal expulsive, omg my friend who I knew mostly at 19-20 called it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was just wondering what type of child would be used as the metaphor. :thinking: I might go back and try to get that result. I feel more like a classic hysteric with a mix of anal-expulsive thrown in the mix.

It's a messy excitable person who seeks stimulating experiences, may have poor self control, intense see saw relationship, confuses sex with intimacy, has a tendency to hop around a lot or not be able to stick with things, lives a fast paced varied life.

EDIT: also, after looking it up on Wikipedia, it sounds very very much like Keirseys Artisans: artistically inclined, generous, disorganized, sometimes confident, cruelty, rebelliousness, la la la.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Basically so far, [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] is a neglected infant, I'm a teenage girl with a wild uterus, and everyone else is a 5-year-old.

No, I'm two.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's a messy excitable person who seeks stimulating experiences, may have poor self control, intense see saw relationship, confuses sex with intimacy, has a tendency to hop around a lot or not be able to stick with things, lives a fast paced varied life.

EDIT: also, after looking it up on Wikipedia, it sounds very very much like Keirseys Artisans: artistically inclined, generous, disorganized, sometimes confident, cruelty, rebelliousness, la la la.

Ah, so I am a mix of both (with Classic Hysteric winning out). Thanks marm. :heart: Together with my Classic Hysteric-ness and your Anal-Expusliveness we can dominate the forum.

Nicki

Retired
Anal-expulsive

Being temperamentally careless and messy, your personal relationships are intense but unstable. You also have a habit of shifting back and forth between over-idealizing and derogating the people in your life. Restless and having a strong need for stimulation, you may sometimes act recklessly just to "keep things feeling fresh," thereby exposing yourself and others to danger and hurt in the process. Your erratic emotional life leads you to experience intense ups and downs and may cause you to confuse sex with intimacy as it all blurs together in your mind-blowingly fast-paced life. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the toddler who did not see the point of potty training and resisted it, instead defecating whenever he felt like it. Because you never learned to reign in your urges in toddlerhood, you are incapable of moderating your search for adventure and excitement in adulthood. Hence you may leap from project to project and partner to partner, always pining for instant success instead of staying with a single prospect for the long haul and bringing it to success by "holding it in" until fruition.

Oral-Receptive 29%
Oral-Aggressive 58%
Anal-Expulsive 67%
Anal-Retentive 40%
Phallic-Aggressive 49%
Phallic-Compensative 49%
Classic Hysteric 62%
Retentive Hysteric 28%

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oral-receptive

Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.

ORAL-
RECEPTIVE

79%
ORAL-
AGGRESSIVE

45%
ANAL-
EXPULSIVE

57%
ANAL-
RETENTIVE

16%
PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE
41%
PHALLIC-
COMPENSATIVE

49%
CLASSIC
HYSTERIC

37%
RETENTIVE
HYSTERIC

60%

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks like I'm another teenaged INTJ girl with a closed-off uterus.

Retentive hysteric

I will admit to finding my own mind more entertaining than the real world, most of the time.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ORAL-RECEPTIVE 61%
ORAL-AGGRESSIVE 62%
ANAL-EXPULSIVE 49%
ANAL-RETENTIVE 12%
PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE 29%
PHALLIC-COMPENSATIVE 61%
CLASSIC HYSTERIC 16%
RETENTIVE HYSTERIC 63%

:D

:unsure:

Retentive hysteric

Is there a way to read all of them? I've scanned this thread to see the other results, but not all of them have been posted as of yet. I have some close seconds...