User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Your Freudian Personality Style is:

Classic hysteric

Having a strong need for attention and affection, you are not one to sit idly by, hoping that these things will come to you of their own accord. Instead you actively crave center stage and seek the notice of those around you through a series of attention-grabbing behaviors such as dramatized emotions, sexualized conduct and clothing, witty and eccentric manners, and so on. Notoriously fickle and flighty, you often find yourself chasing the latest colorful image that has presented itself to your imagination instead of working out the implications of a topic in detail. (By the time someone engages you on the nitty-gritty, you have already moved on to another topic.) Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is twisting and turning, first to the one side, then to the other, causing emotional turmoil as it craves impregnation from the outside while at the same time resisting any definite commitment to it. In the same way, your actual personality is both sexually flirtatious and expressively overdramatic as a means of capturing people's attention. While your spontaneous amiability may sometimes lead people to think that you are either propositioning them or their new best friend, the reality is that for you, these enticing behaviors are not necessarily meant as anything but ways of getting them to notice you and care.

Wow I'm sexy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

ORAL-RECEPTIVE 57%
    ORAL-AGGRESSIVE 45%
    ANAL-EXPULSIVE 50%
    ANAL-RETENTIVE 32%
    PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE 70%
    PHALLIC-COMPENSATIVE 75%
    CLASSIC HYSTERIC 24%
    RETENTIVE HYSTERIC 83%

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Oral-aggressive

Cynical, demanding, and easily frustrated with others, you are proud, acerbic, and independent to a fault. Delivering verbal stings and disparaging analyses of others wherever you go, your outer image is one of cold and unapproachable aloofness. Little do others know, though, that while you are outwardly cold and derisive, you secretly wish that someone would come into your life and pamper you. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as a neglected infant who was denied the essential nurture and care that you needed. Deprived of comfort and security from the earliest age onward, you learned that the world was a cynical place where independence and tough-mindedness were needed in order to thrive. Embittered with your parents' failure to provide you with basic love and security in childhood, you developed a facility for 'biting' remarks. One reason that you are so verbally aggressive is that you are frustrated with others, feeling that no one really understands you. In trying to repair the lack of parental care and security that marked your childhood, you may be attracted to cold partners who cannot meet your emotional needs in adulthood.

ORAL-AGGRESSIVE 65%
    ANAL-EXPULSIVE 60%
    RETENTIVE HYSTERIC 60%
    PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE 49%
    PHALLIC-COMPENSATIVE 48%
    CLASSIC HYSTERIC 44%
    ORAL-RECEPTIVE 40%
    ANAL-RETENTIVE 28%

Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Oral-receptive

Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.

"Overavailability of nurture and care early in life"? You asked if my parents had provided more for me than others, quiz, and I answered in the negative. "You learned that you could get by [...] instead of developing your own skills," is laughably off-base.

I will totally comp to being "inherently passive and acquiescent", and of course I sometimes feel tense when having responsibility placed on my shoulders, but no more than most I'd think. If it's something I'm very good at or experienced with I feel great about having that responsibility. And I do tend very much to avoid confrontation, but not for fear people will "get angry and withdraw from [me]".

This quiz is pretty bad. It tries too hard to be negative, throwing crap at a wall and hoping it sticks.
    I got the same! And my answer to the question was not that my parents provided more for me than others. If anything, they were never around. So, I agree, it just wants to be negative for the sake of being negative.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
    I had to laugh at the bold. Anyway, this sounds accurate if the asocial parts are taken out.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

My results:

Multiple Freudian Personality Styles
    Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip'.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Abendrot liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Classic Hysteric lol

Classic hysteric

Having a strong need for attention and affection, you are not one to sit idly by, hoping that these things will come to you of their own accord. Instead you actively crave center stage and seek the notice of those around you through a series of attention-grabbing behaviors such as dramatized emotions, sexualized conduct and clothing, witty and eccentric manners, and so on. Notoriously fickle and flighty, you often find yourself chasing the latest colorful image that has presented itself to your imagination instead of working out the implications of a topic in detail. (By the time someone engages you on the nitty-gritty, you have already moved on to another topic.) Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is twisting and turning, first to the one side, then to the other, causing emotional turmoil as it craves impregnation from the outside while at the same time resisting any definite commitment to it. In the same way, your actual personality is both sexually flirtatious and expressively overdramatic as a means of capturing people's attention. While your spontaneous amiability may sometimes lead people to think that you are either propositioning them or their new best friend, the reality is that for you, these enticing behaviors are not necessarily meant as anything but ways of getting them to notice you and care.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oral-receptive

Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.

ORAL-RECEPTIVE: 79%

ORAL-
    AGGRESSIVE: 44%

ANAL-
    EXPULSIVE: 49%

ANAL-RETENTIVE: 20%

PHALLIC-
    AGGRESSIVE: 36%

PHALLIC-COMPENSATIVE: 28%

CLASSIC HYSTERIC: 24%

RETENTIVE HYSTERIC: 67%

Well, that's a nice description. And what's up with all the sexual terms? My mind must be in the gutter...
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

Oral-aggressive

Cynical, demanding, and easily frustrated with others, you are proud, acerbic, and independent to a fault. Delivering verbal stings and disparaging analyses of others wherever you go, your outer image is one of cold and unapproachable aloofness. Little do others know, though, that while you are outwardly cold and derisive, you secretly wish that someone would come into your life and pamper you. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as a neglected infant who was denied the essential nurture and care that you needed. Deprived of comfort and security from the earliest age onward, you learned that the world was a cynical place where independence and tough-mindedness were needed in order to thrive. Embittered with your parents' failure to provide you with basic love and security in childhood, you developed a facility for 'biting' remarks. One reason that you are so verbally aggressive is that you are frustrated with others, feeling that no one really understands you. In trying to repair the lack of parental care and security that marked your childhood, you may be attracted to cold partners who cannot meet your emotional needs in adulthood.

ORAL-RECEPTIVE 56%
    ORAL-AGGRESSIVE 66%
    ANAL-EXPULSIVE 24%
    ANAL-RETENTIVE 36%
    PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE 49%
    PHALLIC-COMPENSATIVE 46%
    CLASSIC HYSTERIC 49%
    RETENTIVE HYSTERIC 45%

Well isn't that nice. Now love me.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯