User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah, I got the same crap. The questions aren't really capturing the data they think it is... or at least their end descriptions are cliched extremes. For example, one can "feel" a certain way to answer a question a certain way, but this doesn't necessarily translate to end behavior which is what their descriptions focus on. Or perhaps you exhibited certain behaviors in the past but have risen above them now.
    exactly, i just remember being asked if i was *good* at being sarcastic, that doesn't mean i walk around shit talking people all day (only in my mind )

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

Your Freudian Personality Style is:
    Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

My answers must have been similar to @robowolf's.

Fearful Uterus should be the title of something.
    Likes chickpea, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

97% Retentive hysteric

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

This is a really accurate description actually. I´ve seen a lot of NFPs score this result. (on PerC as well)

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

ORAL-
    RECEPTIVE
    74%

ORAL-
    AGGRESSIVE
    57%

ANAL-
    EXPULSIVE
    45%

ANAL-
    RETENTIVE
    29%

PHALLIC-AGGRESSIVE
    62%

PHALLIC-
    COMPENSATIVE
    44%

CLASSIC
    HYSTERIC
    62%

RETENTIVE
    HYSTERIC

79%

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Oral aggressive > Retentive hysteric > Phallic compensative
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oral aggressive... I'm shocked
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5(?)
    Socionics
    LII

Your Freudian Personality Style is:
    Retentive hysteric

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I have to admit, these descriptions are kind of hilarious...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I have to admit, these descriptions are kind of hilarious...
    Tell me about it. I got that regressive hysteric. The only accurate part is the one I've bolded.:

My internal world is one of reading, not private perceptions.
    In reality, I come across as an alpha male bison with the speed of a velociraptor, especially in speech.
    However, I *do* keep to myself.
    But if I let my guard down, my creativity shows, and I let forth a constant stream of banter.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes Kullervo liked this post