• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Serial Killer Tests

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Last edited by a moderator:

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Put us off-balance, eh? Nice try!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow. That made me really sick somehow.

attila_the_hunny

MBTI Type
intp
Yippeeeee I'm John Wayne Gacy.

Your personality type matches the criminal profile of John Wayne Gacy. On Friday, December 22, 1978, he confessed to police that he killed at least thirty people and buried most of the remains of the victims beneath the crawl space of his house. According to the book Killer Clown: The John Wayne Gacy Murders by Sullivan and Maiken, Gacy said that, "his first killing took place in January, 1972, and the second in January, 1974, about a year and a half after his marriage." He further confessed that he would lure his victims into being handcuffed and then he would sexually assault them. To muffle the screams of his victims, he would stuff a sock or underwear into their mouths and kill them by pulling a rope or board against their throats, as he raped them. Gacy admitted to sometimes keeping the dead bodies under his bed or in the attic for several hours before eventually burying them in the crawl space.

John Wayne Gacy embodied one of the most extreme forms of cruelty ever to surface in American society. He hated and dehumanized his victims while struggling with his own self-loathing and homosexual tendencies. No amount of power over the young men of his choosing could control the hatred he felt for himself. While you may or may not be capable of performing the horrific acts he did, you loosely resemble (with some obvious exceptions) his criminal profile based upon your general motivations, preferences and behavior patterns.

Yeah, I've got you pretty well figured out by now.
You're into my style, so check out my fashion.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ed Gein...

Nothing is more repulsive than a clean, undamaged corpse!!!

But no, I do not dress up like my mother and masturbate over her corpse.

On the other hand, I wonder if there's an organization like the one in the movie Hostel? That would be quite a fascinating experience for me, to tell you the truth!

(Loved the first test, by the way, that was awesome!!!)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I didn't notice the third test. Here's what it said about me:

If you don't yet own a black ski mask, now would be a good time to put one on layaway, you may need it in the near future. In the meantime, practice your heavy breathing and try to reduce the size of that tumor with some ice.

No I've never chased a cat with a baseball bat and a can of lighter fluid...I reserve that for toddlers.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't make me fuck you in the ass before you screw a hole in my head.

You know far too much about Dahmer to make me happy here anymore. :sadbanana:

(But at least you didn't mention cooking techniques! I guess you were leaving that to Ed Gein.)

attila_the_hunny

MBTI Type
intp
You know far too much about Dahmer to make me happy here anymore. :sadbanana:

(But at least you didn't mention cooking techniques! I guess you were leaving that to Ed Gein.)

I like reading about serial killers...one of my hobbies. :devil:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All this talk about Jeffrey Dahmer is making me hungry.

I need to find me a good recipe.

Mr. Albert Fish was well-known for exquisite gourmet platters...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SpongeMaster-dahmer.jpg

Mr. Dahmer was a big fan of steak...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not sure what this means . . .
You're about as close to being a serial killer as a politician in confession, but keep an open mind anyway. Your mother didn't really mean to throw you away just so she could keep the stork.

Edit: I forgot. I got David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam.

And I had already heard the story about the funeral, so I knew the answer.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wanna be Elizabeth Bathory for a day...those specialty baths she obsessively enjoyed might clear up acne that my NT persona is too lazy to take care of.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. positive

2. Richard Ramirez
Your personality matches Criminal Profile 4081629.
The attacks continued, throwing the city of Los Angeles into a state of panic. One police official referred to the killer-rapist as the "Valley Intruder." The newspapers dubbed him the "Midnight Stalker," conjuring up images of a modern-day Dracula or Jack the Ripper. But Ramirez was just getting started. In the spring of 1985 he was going through a period of escalation. By the summer he was on a full-blown rampage. He was The Night Stalker.

Your personality type matches the criminal profile of Richard Ramirez. He was a sadistic, psychopathic monster who terrified California suburbs, murdering, raping and brutalizing his victims.

Richard Ramirez embodies the filthy, depraved by-products of a poor, depressing, drug and alcohol laden upbringing. He began as a petty thief and drug abuser before evolving into his famous incarnation; the quasi-satanist, murderer and rapist of the weak and defensless. He made a habit of breaking into the homes of single women, many of whom were sick and elderly. He raped them at gun point and never hesitated to finish them off with a bullet to the head. He would then steal what valuables he could find and flee into the night. While you may or may not be capable of performing the horrific acts he did, you loosely resemble (with some obvious exceptions) his criminal profile based upon your general motivations, preferences and behavior patterns.

3. The only type of serial killing you're currently able to generate is the kind you eat from a bowl of milk with a spoon. You're still a few chunks short of a good spew.