• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Serial Killer Tests

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Here's my own pseudo-scientific killer analysis:

WHY TEMPERAMENTS KILL

SJ:
  1. "I was following orders."
  2. "I love my country."
  3. "All my friends do it."

SP:
  1. "Because it was fun."
  2. "I wanted to get rich quick."
  3. "I needed to survive."

NF:
  1. "I was setting my people free."
  2. "God told me to kill."
  3. "I was creating a new style of art."

NT:
  1. "I felt like I was God. UNLIMITED POWER!!!"
  2. "I wanted to see what it would be like."
  3. "I just love to play mind games with the cops!"

Nice ones.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Well, I wasn't a serial killer on the first and last tests listed. It gave me "David Berkowitz" on the OKCupid test.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Your result for The Serial Killer Test ...
David Berkowitz
Your personality matches Criminal Profile 40816###.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
1. Killer. The answer for their question was just too obvious.
2. Ed Gein. Admittedly, if I flipped out enough to mass murder - not just kill but kill many people sadistically, I could totally see myself turning people into hats and coats.

3. That's it? Are you serious? At this time, a murderous assault by you would be about the same as being ravaged by a dead sheep. You need to watch more 'nightly news' to enhance your bloodthirsty transgression.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1: I got the answer right, but I've heard the question before, so the test is invalid.

2: Ed Gein

3: "Although you're exhibiting a few telltale signs of a deranged psychotic, don't change your name to Jeffrey Dahmer just yet. At this point, people expect only what you can provide them with: YOUR ABSENCE."

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Not a serial killer

2. Ed Gein

3. The only type of serial killing you're currently able to generate is the kind you eat from a bowl of milk with a spoon. You're still a few chunks short of a good spew.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
1. Seen the question before and already knew the answer, so it doesn't work. It's not actually used to determine sociopathy anyways, that's an urban myth.
2. Ed Gein
3. "You're about as close to being a serial killer as a politician in confession, but keep an open mind anyway. Your mother didn't really mean to throw you away just so she could keep the stork." I have absolutely no idea what that means.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. No

2. Jeffrey Dahmer

3. "That's it? Are you serious? At this time, a murderous assault by you would be about the same as being ravaged by a dead sheep. You need to watch more 'nightly news' to enhance your bloodthirsty transgression."

Scissorhands

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Positive, but the answer was painfully obvious.
2. Ed Gein
3. A muderer you are not, but those pulsating little veins pushing their way to the surface of your sweat covered forehead may be an indication that you should sharpen your hunting knife and stock up on bleach.

Trident

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Real question. Should I be worried that I knew the answer to the first one?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Real question. Should I be worried that I knew the answer to the first one?

Doubt it. Not unless you feel you have any real reason to worry. It's pretty easy to guess at.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Serial Killer Test ...
David Berkowitz
Your personality matches Criminal Profile 40816###.
"I am deeply hurt by your calling me a woman hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.
When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.
'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam."
He was always big for his age and always felt different and less attractive than his peers. All through his youth he was uncomfortable with other people. He did have one sport, baseball, which he played well.
His neighbors remember him as a nice-looking boy but with a violent streak, a bully who assaulted neighborhood kids for no apparent reason. He was hyperactive and very difficult for Pearl and Nat to control.
Even before the murders began, David had set some 1,488 fires in the city of New York and kept a diary of each one. He was acting out a control fantasy.
His landlords owned a noisy dog that howled frequently. The neighborhood dogs howled back. In David's diseased mind demons lived within the dogs and their howling was the way they ordered David to go hunting for blood; the blood of pretty young women.
Berkowitz was driven to the edge: "I'd come home to Coligni avenue like at six-thirty in the morning. It would begin then, the howling. On my days, off, I heard it all night, too. It made me scream. I used to scream out begging for the noise to stop. It never did.
"The demons never stopped. I couldn't sleep. I had no strength to fight. I could barely drive. Coming home from work one night, I almost killed myself in the car. I needed to sleep....The demons wouldn't give me any peace."
He killed half a dozen people and wounded several others as a result of his madness.
While you may or may not be capable of performing the horrific acts he did, you loosely resemble (with some obvious exceptions) his criminal profile based upon your general motivations, preferences and behavior patterns.