User Tag List

123 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Default How Good Are You At Remembering Faces?

Click here for the quiz.

Do it at a reasonable pace, don't cheat.

You Have Incredible Facial Recognition

Wow! You never forget a face!
    You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation.
    I'm much better at remembering names, I struggle to remember faces if I don't have names or unusual facts to attach to those faces.

You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation.

This test has very low standards. Everyone in the comments section on the quiz page also has "incredible facial recognition."
    Likes PocketFullOf, five sounds liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i'm pretty good at faces irl.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

ZOMG I HAVE INCREDIBLE FACE RECOGNITION. THE TEST SAYS SO!

... but as I get older, it's names I get hung up on. Meh. I used to be good with names too.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

You Have a Good Facial Memory
    You
    Impressive! You remembered the majority of the faces, which means you're attentive and generally interested in those around you. However, you probably remember conversations better than faces or names. Overall you're genuinely interested in the people you meet and you do your best to remember them. Next time you meet someone new - try paying attention to their features while they speak, and associate parts of the conversation with how they look. This will put you on your way to perfect facial recognition!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned

You Don't Remember Faces Very Well

You may have given it your best shot, but you had a hard time. There were more than a few faces that you didn't remember. You might be suffering from what scientists term "Prosopamnesia" or the inability to learn new faces. On the bright side, every face really is a new face for you and you never have to worry about the same old faces time and time and time again! You may be overly distracted, which points to high intelligence. Take a deep breath, come out of your thoughts a bit and pay attention to those around you. We're sure next time around you'll get a perfect score!

This is very true, unfortunately, I'm not so great with names. I'll remember a face or voice after just one time but I will struggle with getting the name right.

funny though, because in the past I have done abysmally to mediocre on online EQ tests
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

In reality I'm not very good with names and faces.