User Tag List

First 123

A wannabe dog

You Have a Good Facial Memory

Impressive! You remembered the majority of the faces, which means you're attentive and generally interested in those around you. However, you probably remember conversations better than faces or names. Overall you're genuinely interested in the people you meet and you do your best to remember them. Next time you meet someone new - try paying attention to their features while they speak, and associate parts of the conversation with how they look. This will put you on your way to perfect facial recognition!

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I'm great with faces and body language, bad with names. I've recently realized I can usually even recognize people from far off or from behind that I've only met a couple of times.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

I don't need to do this test to know that I have terrible facial recognition. My sister is awesome at it and she often laughs at me for it. In my defense I was once informed that women are better at facial recognition than men.

Not only faces I am also bad with names. I was genetically meant to be a reclusive introvert, but something happened and I ended up being an extrovert.

I hadn't even seen any of the supposed names they had given, and guessed on alot of them, yet I still have been rewarded with "Wow! You never forget a face!
    You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation. "

It is the names I am profoundly terrible at remembering. I sometimes even forget the names of my friends somehow. Maybe I just don't associate people with a given name, but rather their appearance. I dunno.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    I hadn't even seen any of the supposed names they had given, and guessed on alot of them, yet I still have been rewarded with "Wow! You never forget a face!
    I just ignored the incredibly ugly looking text because it said "face recognition," not "name-face recognition," damnit! Either way, I got the same "incredible" result.

It is the names I am profoundly terrible at remembering. I sometimes even forget the names of my friends somehow. Maybe I just don't associate people with a given name, but rather their appearance. I dunno.
    I am extremely horrible at remembering names...and I have forgotten a friend's name once or twice before! It actually scared me a bit because I was worried there was something wrong with my memory! Like, I had known her for years and somehow blanked on her name for maybe half a minute.

Faces are ok, but even then I forget them after a while. I had this class in middle school where I talked to this group of people practically every day. Once I got to high school, I didn't see them anymore. One day this girl came up to me and started talking to me. She read the confused look on my face and asked if I knew who she was. I hadn't even recognized her face! :/

I'm actually really proud of myself because this is the first semester that I've been able to learn nearly all of the students' names! (About 18 or so.) Most of the time I can only remember 5ish.

MBTI
    ----

it says i have incredible facial recog powers.

the thing that's so annoying for me is i always remember faces but hardly ever names. i would like to get better, but faces are so much more interesting than names.