User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Vincent van Beethoven

You get your introverted side from both Vincent van Gogh and Ludwig van Beethoven, which proves successful artists and entertainers can be introverts too.

Your energy comes from Ludwig van Beethoven, the prodigious German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You get your perfectionist, moody side from Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter whose eye for even the smallest detail made him one of the most successful artists in the world.
    I got this, too. (Introverted side??)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Leonardo of Arc

You have an active imagination and free-spirited side, which means you dream big, believe anything can happen, and are open to new experiences that might present opportunities to learn and explore. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician whose talent is still considered to be one of the greatest in the world.

But you're also very disciplined, and have a strong work ethic that grounds your personality and gives all your big dreams and ideas the fuel to become reality. You get these traits from Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine who was also canonised as a Catholic saint.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

YOU ARE THE BRAINCHILD OF Wolfgang Romeo

You're a dynamic individual with incredible potential. At times, you can be shy and withdrawn, and others, passionate and expressive. You're also sly, with an imaginative streak. You share these complex traits with Romeo Montague, the extroverted protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet," and Wolfgang Mozart, the dynamic, quirky and influential composer that produced over 600 Classical-era works.

Whether it's obvious to others or not, you're a bold individual with grand ambitions.

MBTI
    INTJ

Darwin Wilde

You get your introverted side and ethical decision-making traits from Charles Darwin, the famous naturalist and geologist, who preferred solitude and intensive study to social gatherings.*

You're also a disciplined perfectionist who takes your work seriously and strives to constantly push your boundaries in the name of perfection, which sometimes makes you moody and susceptible to your intense feelings about your work. You get these traits from Oscar Wilde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright.

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

I'm a green bean killing machine.

Wilde da Vinci

You have an inner free spirit that seeks new experiences, and an unwavering curiosity that will help you be a lifelong learner. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician.

Your curiosity, intelligence and focus mean you hold yourself and others to very high standards, and you're not afraid to express yourself when you feel your expectations aren't met; you get these traits from Oscar WIlde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright. This might make you seem moody or intimidating to other people, but they also make you a great leader.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Leonardo of Arc

You have an active imagination and free-spirited side, which means you dream big, believe anything can happen, and are open to new experiences that might present opportunities to learn and explore. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician whose talent is still considered to be one of the greatest in the world.

But you're also very disciplined, and have a strong work ethic that grounds your personality and gives all your big dreams and ideas the fuel to become reality. You get these traits from Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine who was also canonized as a Catholic saint.
    I dont think the joan of arc part applies to other than very selected few situations.. I think the questions were pretty crappy, because it didnt offer good choices for many questions, didnt have enough questions and the questions show how the person acts in some specific situations which doesent correlate with general thinking patterns much.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Romeo Hercules
    You're a free spirit who is full of energy, curiosity and a willingness to take on new challenges. You get these traits from the famous hero of Greek mythology, Hercules, and Romeo Montague, the idealistic protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."

You also have intense emotions, which is part of what makes you a valuable and dedicated friend. You're the kind of person other people gravitate to and are an adventurer at heart.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Isaac of Arc

You get your introverted side from both Isaac Newton, the famous physicist and mathematician, and Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine.

You're intellectually curious but rational, and can sometimes have neurotic tendencies due to your intense dedication to your work; you get these traits from Isaac Newton.

However, you balance these Type A personality traits with a positive outlook and endless energy, thanks to Joan of Arc, which makes you an intense but inspiring person to be around.

Rogue heart

YOU ARE THE #BRAINCHILD OF
    Vincent van Beethoven

You get your introverted side from both Vincent van Gogh and Ludwig van Beethoven, which proves successful artists and entertainers can be introverts too.

Your energy comes from Ludwig van Beethoven, the prodigious German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You get your perfectionist, moody side from Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter whose eye for even the smallest detail made him one of the most successful artists in the world.
    The conclusion that I got from this combo is that it's very likely I'll be experiencing hearing problems in the near future.