User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default Which Jung Archetype Best Describes You?

Which Jung Archetype Best Describes You?

The Sage

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

The Sage
    The
    You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The Child. Got this on Facebook too, I guess I am an Fi dom?
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

The Child

You're the child! Jung also referred to this main archetype as "the Innocent". He believed that we all posses it, but some manifest the archetype more strongly than others! As the child, you're full of faith and optimism. Some may say you see the world through rose colored glasses or that you're living in a fantasy, but you really just see the good in all things. You're very close to your mother and you have a strong desire to prove yourself by doing things "the right way". Beware of being too naive and sheltered. Use your optimism and imagination to help others see the good in the world!
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

The Sage

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

The Rebel

You're the Rebel! You see injustice everywhere and you want to shake up the entire system! According to Jungian psychologists, this type believes rules are made to be broken and is driven by the desire to shock and provoke people. You're deeply principled but you're a free spirit with few boundaries. You have the potential to really change things, but don't be so extreme. Reign in your rebellious spirit and you'll see how much impact you can really make!

I am surprised.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr.

BUT I'M A DUDE!
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3/8 so
    Socionics
    ILE

You're the trickster! Jung identified this archetype in gods like Hermes in Greek mythology, Loki in Norse mythology, and Mercury in Roman mythology. Like these mischievous gods, you're quick, witty, cunning, and elusive. You're a jack of all trades; a true renaissance man. You live life to the fullest, never turning down an opportunity to make a joke or to have fun. You're full of joy, but you risk being too tricky or mischievous! Use your witty playfulness to bring others joy!

At least someone thinks I'm funny.
    "Inspiring quote by" - Someone

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

The Explorer

You're the explorer! According to Jung we can find this archetype in many myths and fairy tales. You're a restless nomad, always full of wanderlust. You see life as one big adventure and you're always planning your next move. This archetype thirsts for new experiences and new people. You're independent, adaptable, ambitious and true to yourself. Your sense of adventure is your greatest strength, but you may risk wondering aimlessly and you may find it difficult to choose a direction. Channel your adventurous spirit into something productive!

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    The Explorer

You're the explorer! According to Jung we can find this archetype in many myths and fairy tales. You're a restless nomad, always full of wanderlust. You see life as one big adventure and you're always planning your next move. This archetype thirsts for new experiences and new people. You're independent, adaptable, ambitious and true to yourself. Your sense of adventure is your greatest strength, but you may risk wondering aimlessly and you may find it difficult to choose a direction. Channel your adventurous spirit into something productive!
    me too
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes asynartetic liked this post