• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Taco Bell menu item speaks to you on a spiritual level?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LMAO, oh Buzzfeed, never change.

I got:

Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes

570a0bba963afe254aba6571b4f01d92-34.png

The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes speak to you on a spiritual level. Maybe you find comfort in the warmness of the nacho cheese or perhaps you like the blend of hot and cold, which you find fitting because you, too, can be like that sometimes. You also like the modesty of it all.

My favorite.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
cd11e1a642cfb50ec030530cad486c1e-10.png

You got: Doritos Locos Taco
The Doritos Locos Taco speaks to you on a spiritual level. You find the Doritos shell inspiring and daring and like to consider yourself much of the same. Plus, you like the simplicity of it all.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This quiz said Mexican pizza, but I already had a spirit-Taco call to me.

The Crunchwrap supreme.

All the doughy-goodness of a soft taco, the crunch of a hard taco, the portability of a hot pocket, the flavors of a taco and the sauce of the quesadillas (I request that special) with pico and chicken. It's a wexican hot pocket gushing with sauce. So, I guess Mexican pizza comes pretty close to that.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This quiz said Mexican pizza, but I already had a spirit-Taco call to me.

The Crunchwrap supreme.

All the doughy-goodness of a soft taco, the crunch of a hard taco, the portability of a hot pocket, the flavors of a taco and the sauce of the quesadillas (I request that special) with pico and chicken. It's a wexican hot pocket gushing with sauce. So, I guess Mexican pizza comes pretty close to that.

Aaaah, crunchwrap supreme. A timeless classic. Always burns my mouth ... and yet I still eat it. lol.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the invention of buzzfeed quizzes has significantly improved my quality of life

You got: Doritos Locos Taco
The Doritos Locos Taco speaks to you on a spiritual level. You find the Doritos shell inspiring and daring and like to consider yourself much of the same. Plus, you like the simplicity of it all.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Aaaah, crunchwrap supreme. A timeless classic. Always burns my mouth ... and yet I still eat it. lol.

It got that from its hot pocket father. :drool: I bite a few holes into the edges, puff it out, and blow all the steam out then seal it back up, complete with wet noises from condiments squishing back together.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
0ceabfc4c8f840a0d51e6b4ab9e7dea8-13.png

The Crunchwrap Supreme speaks to you on a spiritual level. Perhaps you find comfort in the warmness of the flour tortilla and nacho cheese sauce. There’s also something nostalgic about eating a Crunchwrap; it sort of reminds you of opening a present on Christmas morning… or whatever holiday you celebrate in which you receive gifts.

I don't even understand how Taco Bell stays in business with the kind of food they have. :shrug:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well looky there. I got my favorite TB item. What a smart test! :smile:

Which Taco Bell Menu Item Speaks To You On A Spiritual Level?

You got: Cheesy Gordita Crunch
a476ccafb4968287347152e947cb2bad-29.png

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch speaks to you on a spiritual level. There’s just something about the warm, pillowy flatbread mixed with the crunchy taco and melted cheese that you can really relate to. What is it? I don’t know. But we both know that zesty Pepper Jack sauce is the god of all sauces and irresistibly brilliant.

tacobell.com

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
False. The crunchwrap reigns supreme.

I got cinnamon twists: sweet and little crazy.

In all honesty besides the desserts, because of my monster sweet tooth, taco bell and I are at odds. They took from me my beloved burrito....

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I LOVE TACO BELL

You got: Nachos BellGrande

6192779370a7a3b6f196e2f8674e2dc1-13.png

The Nachos BellGrande speaks to you on a spiritual level. The large platter of tortilla chips covered with toppings reminds you a bit of yourself: cluttered, yet simplistic. And much like the nacho cheese sauce, you strive to be warm and inviting

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In all honesty besides the desserts, because of my monster sweet tooth, taco bell and I are at odds. They took from me my beloved burrito....

i actually don't like their sweets at all. trade ya my cinnamon twists for your crunchwrap?

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
i actually don't like their sweets at all. trade ya my cinnamon twists for your crunchwrap?

While I do not like the crunch wrap supreme you are gaining 5x the amount of food I am from this deal and I find that too unbalanced.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Which Taco Bell Menu Item Speaks To You On A Spiritual Level?
You got: Crunchwrap Supreme

The Crunchwrap Supreme speaks to you on a spiritual level. Perhaps you find comfort in the warmness of the flour tortilla and nacho cheese sauce. There’s also something nostalgic about eating a Crunchwrap; it sort of reminds you of opening a present on Christmas morning… or whatever holiday you celebrate in which you receive gifts.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Nachos BellGrande

The Nachos BellGrande speaks to you on a spiritual level. The large platter of tortilla chips covered with toppings reminds you a bit of yourself: cluttered, yet simplistic. And much like the nacho cheese sauce, you strive to be warm and inviting.

6192779370a7a3b6f196e2f8674e2dc1-13.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes

The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes speak to you on a spiritual level. Maybe you find comfort in the warmness of the nacho cheese or perhaps you like the blend of hot and cold, which you find fitting because you, too, can be like that sometimes. You also like the modesty of it all.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Crunchwrap Supreme

:truthy::solidarity: