• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Taco Bell menu item speaks to you on a spiritual level?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Mexican Pizza
The Mexican Pizza speaks to you on a spiritual level. There’s just something about the tough exterior and warm inside that you can relate to. And much like the three cheeses, you are able to blend in with different groups. Are you the Mexican Pizza of your friend group? Yeah, maybe.

Um.. the Cheesy Gordita Crunch or a Chicken/Steak Quesadilla c'mon Buzzfeed, don't you know me?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cheesy Gordita Crunch

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Mexican Pizza
The Mexican Pizza speaks to you on a spiritual level. There’s just something about the tough exterior and warm inside that you can relate to. And much like the three cheeses, you are able to blend in with different groups. Are you the Mexican Pizza of your friend group? Yeah, maybe.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes speak to you on a spiritual level. Maybe you find comfort in the warmness of the nacho cheese or perhaps you like the blend of hot and cold, which you find fitting because you, too, can be like that sometimes. You also like the modesty of it all.

Ok :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All of them especially now that In on a water cut and can't consume salt

Kas

Fabula rasa

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cheesy Gordita Crunch

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch speaks to you on a spiritual level. There’s just something about the warm, pillowy flatbread mixed with the crunchy taco and melted cheese that you can really relate to. What is it? I don’t know. But we both know that zesty Pepper Jack sauce is the god of all sauces and irresistibly brilliant.

lol what.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Mini Skillet Bowl minus potato add steak.

I didn't take the test, I know what I like.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Crunchwrap Supreme
The Crunchwrap Supreme speaks to you on a spiritual level. Perhaps you find comfort in the warmness of the flour tortilla and nacho cheese sauce. There’s also something nostalgic about eating a Crunchwrap; it sort of reminds you of opening a present on Christmas morning… or whatever holiday you celebrate in which you receive gifts.

Lol, I don't even care for their food.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Which Taco Bell Menu Item Speaks To You On A Spiritual Level?

You got: Doritos Locos Taco

The Doritos Locos Taco speaks to you on a spiritual level. You find the Doritos shell inspiring and daring and like to consider yourself much of the same. Plus, you like the simplicity of it all.

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Crunchwrap Supreme speaks to you on a spiritual level. Perhaps you find comfort in the warmness of the flour tortilla and nacho cheese sauce. There's also something nostalgic about eating a Crunchwrap; it sort of reminds you of opening a present on Christmas morning... or whatever holiday you celebrate in which you receive gifts.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Cheesy Gordita Crunch

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch speaks to you on a spiritual level. There's just something about the warm, pillowy flatbread mixed with the crunchy taco and melted cheese that you can really relate to. What is it? I don't know. But we both know that zesty Pepper Jack sauce is the god of all sauces and irresistibly brilliant.

Metis

Mexican Pizza, but I had to guess on some of the questions. Especially the one about fictional presidents--not familiar with any on the list.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The Crunchwrap Supreme speaks to you on a spiritual level. Perhaps you find comfort in the warmness of the flour tortilla and nacho cheese sauce. There's also something nostalgic about eating a Crunchwrap; it sort of reminds you of opening a present on Christmas morning... or whatever holiday you celebrate in which you receive gifts.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Cheesy Gordita Crunch

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch speaks to you on a spiritual level. There's just something about the warm, pillowy flatbread mixed with the crunchy taco and melted cheese that you can really relate to. What is it? I don't know. But we both know that zesty Pepper Jack sauce is the god of all sauces and irresistibly brilliant.

Lol 😂🌮🥤