• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type of Bender Are You? (Legend of Korra)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type of bender are you?

Firebender

You're a firebender! Fire is the element of power. Your passion and creativity set you apart from others. As a firebender you may be prone to aggression and anger, which can help you or hurt you if unchecked. To master firebending you must display great determination and control.

Even though I like Earthbending the most, I guess I most relate to Firebending, or something.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're an airbender! Air is the element of freedom. As an airbender you are calm, free-spirited, and flexible in nature. You tend to seek out peace and avoid conflict at all costs. In order to master airbending you must find a balance between your earthly and spiritual desires.

93JC

Bender

Neat! You're a Bending Unit 22! You consume copious amounts of alcohol in order to function, smoke cigars because it makes you look cool, have propensities for gambling and kleptomania, and you're an accomplished bender of girders and other materials per your programming. If anyone else doesn't like it they can bite your shiny metal ass.

Wooo!

á´…eparted

passages
Airbender
You're an airbender! Air is the element of freedom. As an airbender you are calm, free-spirited, and flexible in nature. You tend to seek out peace and avoid conflict at all costs. In order to master airbending you must find a balance between your earthly and spiritual desires.

lol no.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Avatar!

You are the Avatar! As the only physical being with the ability to bend all four elements, it is considered the Avatar's duty to master the four bending arts and use that power to keep balance among the four nations of the world, as well as between mankind and spirits. Wow, go you!

haha

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Airbender

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Earthbender

bad20469-a49c-4ef5-8efc-3e17b4803c9c.jpg

You're an earthbender! Earth is the element of substance. As an earthbender you are strong, persistent, and enduring. You may be stubborn at times but it is because you feel strongly about your beliefs. Since the key to earthbending is utilizing neutral jing, a master earthbender has great patience yet also knows when to be decisive.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Nonbender :(((((((((((((

I shouldn't have picked Satomobile.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Metalbender

You're a metalbender! Metalbending is a rare subset of earthbending that only 1 in 100 earthbenders are ever able to master. As a metalbender you have the qualities of an earthbender- strong, persistent, enduring- but also have great focus and extreme determination. You are able to pick up on minute details that often elude others.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nonbender.

This is almost as bad as the time I got fucking redshirt on a "What Star Trek character are you?" quiz.

Edit: And almost as bad as the time I took a 45 minute long "what type of pokemon are you" quiz and got normal.

noyo

Earthbender

You're an earthbender! Earth is the element of substance. As an earthbender you are strong, persistent, and enduring. You may be stubborn at times but it is because you feel strongly about your beliefs. Since the key to earthbending is utilizing neutral jing, a master earthbender has great patience yet also knows when to be decisive.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Waterbender

You're a waterbender! Water is the element of change. You are easily adaptable and move through life with a sense of fluidity. You may feel drawn towards a career helping/healing others. To become a master waterbender you must work in concert with your environment.

Nonbender.

This is almost as bad as the time I got fucking redshirt on a "What Star Trek character are you?" quiz.

Edit: And almost as bad as the time I took a 45 minute long "what type of pokemon are you" quiz and got normal.

One time I took a What ATLA character are you? quiz and got foamy mouth guy. :(

Holy

until you're fully grown
MBTI Type
PURE
waterbender

i've always related to firebending more tho, weird.
at least spirit and blood bending fall under this.
gotta keep it kvlt

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a waterbender! Water is the element of change. You are easily adaptable and move through life with a sense of fluidity. You may feel drawn towards a career helping/healing others. To become a master waterbender you must work in concert with your environment.

(On a slightly unrelated note, I had a terribly difficult time picking which pair of shoes I liked the most [excluding the bare feet.] You'd have to pay me to wear any of them.)

Hank

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm the Avatar!

...Which I'm thinking is a polite way of saying, "Your answers were all over the place."