• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To which level of hell are you going?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Purgatory Repending Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Very Low
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

I'm not that bad am I? :cry:

Esterred

MBTI Type
IN*J
Enneagram
4w5
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8 - The Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yWkBsU6.png

every time I take this damned thing I fall deeper into hell :dry:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!

Third Level of Hell

I
n the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 7th Level of Hell

Yet I had a very good chance of going to the 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th circles. Oh woe is me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First Level of Hell - Limbo
Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

The questions were wild. This is why I just can't with certain religious affiliations, too many finger wagging and not enough empathy.
And at least I'll have some amazing company to philosophize with.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's silly, Cleopatra killed herself. She should be at the Seventh with us. This system Satan's put in place seems full of flaws, my Hell would be much better.

On a side note my irl name derived from the guy who left his wife for Cleopatra. Maybe she belongs with me on the 2nd level. :shrug:

Cowardly

deactivated
On a side note my irl name derived from the guy who left his wife for Cleopatra. Maybe she belongs with me on the 2nd level. :shrug:

Was that Julius Caesar? Mark Antony killed himself as well, I believe.

EDIT: It was Mark Antony, wasn't it?

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eighth Level of Hell - The Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Wow I ascended! Two levels in just a year.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Fifth Level of Hell (I think it's because I have a high level of modesty regarding purchases, which made me earn some points).

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Purgatory - Repending Believers --- Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers --- Very Low
Level 2 - Lustful --- High
Level 3 - Gluttonous --- Moderate
Level 4 - Prodigal and Avaricious --- Moderate
Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy --- Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics --- Very High
Level 7 - Violent --- High
Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers --- Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous --- Very High

Then there were some I wasn't sure about, especally in true or false part. It asked me if I thought some things were true or false, to which I agreed they were true, but I don't personally respond to them, so it was confusing.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Level 6 - The City of Dis
You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Purgatory Repending Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Repending Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 7 Violent High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Purgatory (Repenting Believers): Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers): Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful): Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous): Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious): Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy): Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics): Extreme
Level 7 (Violent): Extreme

Level 8 - The Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers): Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous): Very High

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Purgatory [Repending Believers]: Very Low
Level 1 Limbo [Virtuous Non-Believers]: Very Low
Level 2 [Lustful]: Very High
Level 3 [Gluttonous]: High
Level 4 [Prodigal and Avaricious]: Very High
Level 5 [Wrathful and Gloomy]: Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis [Heretics]: Extreme
Level 7 [Violent]: Extreme
Level 8 - The Malebolge [Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers]: Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus [Treacherous]: Very High

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!

Seventh Level of Hell
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.