• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebritytypes.com Test

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
This test seemed to have well-phrased questions, and it was the only test so far to correctly discern my type as ENTP rather than INTP.

I thought that was impressive. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
found the wording and options to be interesting... they weren't phrased exactly the same like they are on most tests

more accurate :laugh:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your personality type is:
INFJ

I – 85%
N – 85%
F – 55%
J – 55%

Oh, well. Just a few percentage points off.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I especially liked the wording of the first couple of questions, but some of the later questions made me pretty frustrated. ("I WANT TO PICK BOTH. They are two sides of the same coin!") :doh:

100% I / 91% N / 91% T / 82% P

edit: apparently the site also has smaller tests that differentiate between certain types (scroll down to the very bottom of each type page to find them.)
82% INTP vs 18% ISTP
24% INTJ vs 76% INTP

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
ISTP

I - 91%
S - 82%
T - 55%
P - 64%

I often score as N, so this is good.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
E - 73%
N - 55%
F - 82%
P - 91%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Questions at their core were par for the course, but I liked the informal wording (e.g. "boring stuff like tax returns and insurance"). Seemed refreshing.

Lots of 64%s.

Personality Type Test
Your personality type is:

ENFJ
Inspiring, warm, and empathic, you are oriented towards people and towards people's opportunities for growth and self-development. You easily pick up on the convictions, values, and worldviews of others and you strive to unite the people around you in service of a higher ideal. Expressive, sensitive, and charming, you often find yourself in situations where you are able to influence others to the core of their very being. You tend to be strongly in touch with the values and ideals of others, and it is by that connection that you guide people towards acquiring harmony and meaning in their lives. You are at your best when you can act the diplomat, counselor, and teacher to others, and you can sometimes lose enthusiasm in situations where there is no opportunity to bond or interact with others.

pRwzIAj.png

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ. Strongest preferences are I and especially F.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I-100%
N-91%
T-82%
J-64%

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP

Attachments

• tumblr_ncqc5lyifJ1sbm3wzo1_500.png
    tumblr_ncqc5lyifJ1sbm3wzo1_500.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 112

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
izI6ScZ.jpg

Ugh, why can't I be more complicated?? How boring.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
took the test twice, I get INFP both times

64% I
73% N
91% F
64% P