• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebritytypes.com Test

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ​

Sensitive, empathic, and insightful, you care deeply about people, wanting to accommodate them on the one hand, and having strong visions that you desperately want to turn into reality on the other. Often preoccupied with mulling over your personal thoughts in your own head, others are likely to describe you as tolerant, courteous, and appreciative, but also a bit remote and dreamy. Thoughtful and caring, you have a well-developed facility for putting yourself in another person's place and an instinctive understanding of how people work. Though you tend to spend considerable time fantasizing about how society could be improved, you typically refrain from arguing passionately in favor of your solutions. Instead, you prefer to influence others by gently letting them know how their individual contributions would be invaluable in the greater scheme of things.

QhOmPlQ.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality type is:

INTP
Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

I = 91%
N = 82%
T = 73%
P = 100%

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personality Type Test

ISTJ
Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

Hmmm....

Interesting.

yAvmj65.png

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
INTP
Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

gCUgnwG.png

Seems more like xxtx than INTP. I interpreted some of the questions incorrectly the first time, this one seemed more accurate. I still got INTP the first time obviously.

OzLj9Ud.png

4B1bwTn.png

Last edited:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
It focuses on the letters (better word?) not on functions, but it still wasn't bad.

ENFP
E - 82%
N - 100%
F - 64%
P - 91%

Versatile, dynamic, and quirky, you are tireless in your pursuit of the untested, the untried, and the fight against the status quo. You love to interact with all kinds of people and you carry yourself in an expressive and warm manner that ideally sees lots of affirmation flowing both ways. Charismatic and imaginative, you tend to have a well-honed ability to see the world through the eyes of those who do not normally have an advocate to speak for them. You are interested in the potential of others and you often long to help them develop their own aspirations more fully. Ever-inquisitive and appreciative, you have a love of fantasy and adventure and are easily bored by the business-as-usual routines of the corporate and business world. Your own enthusiasm and energy for finding a new and better way arises spontaneously and can often be quite contagious. However, you tend to have little love for resolving the factual specifics of a case, preferring to work by pure inspiration and bursts of energy instead.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It focuses on the letters (better word?) not on functions

dichotomy
dīˈkädəmē/
noun
a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.

:D

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP
Sociable, lively, and frank, you are the most at ease when you feel that you are present on the front lines where things are really happening and taking part in the action. You like to have a good time, and you like to have as many people as possible enjoy that good time right along with you. You are tolerant and interested in others and you tend to put in a lot of effort when it comes to fostering good relations between people. Your energy and bubbly enthusiasm can be contagious, and when people are feeling blue they'd be wise to come to you for cheering up. In general, you tend to feel that people make too big of a fuss about their differences of opinion and that they should just bury the hatchet and get on with doing the things that make them happy.

E - 55%
S - 73%
F - 55%
P - 64%

Sigh... Unfortunately I must say I always have a problem with these logic versus feelings questions. I think most of the time you need to have a healthy interaction between those two to function well. And why do all of these questions have to be focused on work and formal meetings and stuff? But whatever.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

INTP

9oqHybD.png

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
dichotomy
dīˈkädəmē/
noun
a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.

:D

So, in plural dichotomies. Thx for the help. I better start using a dictionary. ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
only MBTI tests can see my deep rooted Ti :dry:

I 73%
N 100%
T 55%
P 73%

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFP as usual, but I think I'm actually an oddball/atypical ISFP. I think many people test as more N on the N-S spectrum than they really are.

Recktor

In a meeting, which is more true of you

I've never been in a meeting, but in my day to day life I usually talk while I think. So I chose talk and think at the same time

When cooking a new dish...

I certainly prefer to follow the recipe, or else I'll end up doing something wrong.

When examining something:

I certainly think facts speak for themselves, but at the same time I do want to understand how one thing connects to the next. My intuition bias shines through.

My awareness is naturally focused on:

Thoughts and theories removed from time and space. No issue in determining that answer.

When a new situation arises:

It depends on the situation and who I'm with. I will only engage and share my thoughts around my family, but I'll withdraw if the situation concerns strangers.

When meeting new people:

This question does not resonate with me since I do not initiate conversations.

Which is more true of you?

I don't see how people opening up to me differs from being reserved. I've had strangers tell me their life stories, all while responding with "oh..okay..huh."

In resolving conflicts, which approach do you more often find yourself taking?

I only socialize with family, and in order to make my life easier, I am as peaceful as possible.

When people disagree on an issue:

Solving people problems is not the same as solving situational problems. One demands logic with the other needs sentiment. I'll chose give each other space, because open argument will not actually solve anything.

I don't have the energy to be organized, and yet I do not like improvising.

Which is closer to your view:

Listening to reason. Obviously.

What goes through your mind when you hear other people brainstorming new ideas?

Depends on the ideas, really.

I certainly prefer objective thoughts over personal viewpoints.

I am a person who:

My head is cold and my heart is warm-ish.

I am more:

Process-oriented, although the product is always my main focus.

After a dinner party, others would be more likely to complain that I:

Didn't talk enough.

I think on my own time.

I enjoy a social gathering more if:

Trick question. I would never attend a social gathering.

In school, which kind of teacher frustrated you more?

I have no idea why any teachers would not let students go above and beyond the assignment. If anything, the kids would earn extra credit.

I read between the lines.

I suppose I get 'energy' from being alone.

Which is more true of your interactions with people?

One on one.

All things considered:

I'm factual and pensive, dang it.

When faced with a novel challenge:

Depends on the challenge.

Which is closer to your usual way of approaching a task?

Depends on the task. I don't have a set way of doing things.

Which statement do you agree with the most?

Feelings are irrational and all that jazz.

At the end of the day, you feel that:

Rational arguments ftw.

I more often feel the urge to roll my eyes when others:

When they don't have their act together, but the anal types also annoy me.

Insurance and tax returns don't concern me, and yet I don't care to keep boring stuff in order.

When looking ahead to something in the future, you feel better if you:

Settled.

If someone wants to convince you of something:

Rational.

As a leader, are you more likely to be evaluated as:

Wishy-washy.

I really don't expect much from people. If they are adaptable or detailed then so be it.

The world would be a better place if more people:

I'm not sure if 'heart in the right place' is to be taken in the 'I know your x-mas present sucks, but it's the thought that counts' kind of way, or the 'be kind to others' kind of way. Because most people seem to be the former, and the world isn't that great.

Which is closer to your natural state of mind?

I neither plan ahead nor live a laid back lifestyle.

When others communicate, I more often get distracted when they:

Do these test designers think thinking is synonymomous with autism? I notice disregarded feelings as well as errors in logic.

In what kind of workplace do you thrive?

Where I can concentrate and not feel rushed.

These obvious judging vs perceiving questions are too much. On top of things, I suppose.

Whose genius would you rather have?

I want to be a writer, although I'd like to have great intellectual knowledge.

Which more often happens to you?

I ask a question and they take to long. Although lately it's been the opposite.

How do you feel about multitasking at work?

I don't work.

Which statement describes you better?

Imaginative and prone to bold guessing.

I am more concerned with:

I like to mind the facts and envision possibilities.

I'd rather have:

Certain reliable facts.

I: 73%
N: 73%
T: 55%
J: 64%

Nicodemus

These kinds of tests are going to remain garbage until they introduce a 'both', 'neither', or genuine third option.

I: 82 %
N: 73 %
T: 91 %
J: 82 %

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
vd9dVq0.png

OK, I've scored S/ISFP before ... but 73% S? Really? That seems way overstating it ...

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like that site's test, I took it twice, the first time came out INFJ and second time ISFJ.

sooo far off
I like the questions, though.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
ESFP

Sociable, lively, and frank, you are the most at ease when you feel that you are present on the front lines where things are really happening and taking part in the action. You like to have a good time, and you like to have as many people as possible enjoy that good time right along with you. You are tolerant and interested in others and you tend to put in a lot of effort when it comes to fostering good relations between people. Your energy and bubbly enthusiasm can be contagious, and when people are feeling blue they'd be wise to come to you for cheering up. In general, you tend to feel that people make too big of a fuss about their differences of opinion and that they should just bury the hatchet and get on with doing the things that make them happy.

kvdkDwZ.png

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP
E: 64% I: 36%
S: 18% N: 82%
T: 9% F: 91%
P: 64% J: 36%

Sounds about right. I'm an ENFP, but I definitely have found that my N and F are my strongest variables. I'm surprised that the ratio of P to J isn't a bit closer, because I always want to be on top of things and appear in control. But I do love improvisation and the like, so I guess all in all this is good!

Great test!

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ

I: 64%
N: 73%
F: 91%
J: 64%

:dry: I am not that introverted. Even when I'm cocooning, which I am doing currently, I tend to do it near other people. Geez.