• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebritytypes.com Test

pmj85

I got INFP, because like most of the tests out there it is horseshit at recognising that INFJs are dominant perceivers.

Oh, you don't like planning ahead? YOU'RE A P, FUCK YOU!

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Aww. I wanted to get mistyped too.

INFP
E 36% 64% I
S 9% 91% N
T 36% 64% F
P 91% 9% J

pmj85

This test doesn't have the best idea of the difference between P and J, but she seems pretty obviously INFP.

Denied.

New typing: INFJ.

You're automatically an INTP for contending the point. Just because.

/thread.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Denied.

/thread.

Actually a lot of people try to type me as an INFJ :p

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
INTP
E 27% 73% I
S 36% 64% N
T 55% 45% F
P 64% 36% J

Interesting..

pmj85

I consistently typed as INFP for the longest time; it was only speaking with properly qualified people (via email and Skype) that showed me the truth.

Suddenly, everything made so much sense ;)

- - - Updated - - -

INTP
E 27% 73% I
S 36% 64% N
T 55% 45% F
P 64% 36% J

Interesting..

Shit test.

Result: INTJ.

Roll with it, be happy.

No problem :ninja:

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
Shit test.

Roll with it, be happy.

Well I agree that it didn't have the clearest possible idea of the difference between J and P :mellow: But it was refreshing to do that kind of test for a change where you can just click away instead of putting claims on a scale from "not like me at all" to "exactly like me". Less effort needed, more inaccuracy bound to be present :happy0065:

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I consistently typed as INFP for the longest time; it was only speaking with properly qualified people (via email and Skype) that showed me the truth.

Suddenly, everything made so much sense ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Shit test.

Roll with it, be happy.

I think I fit in the INFP description way more than the INFJ one , but I always get IEI as result in socionics. Sometimes EII too though.

pmj85

There's a very easy way to discern between INFP and INFJ once you know how.

What happens when someone asks you how you're feeling? Can you pinpoint your exact feelings, emotions, whatever? Or do you look blank, shrug and go "Uh.. yeah, ok" awkwardly? If you're confused about which you are, you probably don't use Fi - it's easy to detect, and incredibly powerful.

INFJs are crap at figuring out how they 'feel' about things; after all, our feeling is extraverted! We use our F to be warm, accepting, blah blah. Check my (terrible) blog out some time. I may have haphazardly written something about it.

[EDIT] I actually fit the INFP description too.

Ignore the descriptions. They aren't worth shit.

[EDIT 2] Sorry for the slapdash nature of my posts tonight. I'm actually fighting against the clock to complete some coursework, but I'm procrastinating hard.

Dominant perceiver, y'see ;)

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
There's a very easy way to discern between INFP and INFJ once you know how.

What happens when someone asks you how you're feeling? Can you pinpoint your exact feelings, emotions, whatever? Or do you look blank, shrug and go "Uh.. yeah, ok" awkwardly? If you're confused about which you are, you probably don't use Fi - it's easy to detect, and incredibly powerful.

INFJs are crap at figuring out how they 'feel' about things; after all, our feeling is extraverted! We use our F to be warm, accepting, blah blah. Check my (terrible) blog out some time. I may have haphazardly written something about it.

[EDIT] I actually fit the INFP description too.

Ignore the descriptions. They aren't worth shit.

[EDIT 2] Sorry for the slapdash nature of my posts tonight. I'm actually fighting against the clock to complete some coursework, but I'm procrastinating hard.

Dominant perceiver, y'see ;)

Hard to say. I think I know and always feel it's important to me to explain my feelings, but it's kinda hard to find the right words. I often feel people don't understand my words because they are so confusing. I feel both ways.
I explain in a really detailed way but in my head it feels like i'm saying Ughh... ehm...
Makes sense?
haha

Let me check your blog, I also need to confirm the type of my INFJ friend too, maybe this will help. Thank you!

pmj85

Ah, no worries.

Fe always wants to discuss feelings, sure - my wife is an ENFJ and we're always talking about how we feel... but we're a bit arse at it. It's very much an in-the-moment external exploration of our feelings. Sometimes we're completely blind to it until we open a dialogue, at which point things crystallise and become more apparent.

I've written quite a bit on the nature of Ni, too. Definitely worth a read, as I've had other INFJs send me encouraging messages. Apparently it strikes a chord with some people :)

Apologies in advance for the writing - I'm a father to an eight month old daughter who has more energy than the sun / zero concept of sleep. My ability to write coherently has been severely impacted these last few months :shock:

PM me if you have any queries. Just be aware that I'm in the UK, so I won't be answering until 'my' tomorrow because it's almost midnight here!

Last edited:

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Denied.

/thread.

That site is very strongly convinced that I am INTP actually. I said no no no...