User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 57 of 57

  1. #51
    Senior Member pmj85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I consistently typed as INFP for the longest time; it was only speaking with properly qualified people (via email and Skype) that showed me the truth.

    Suddenly, everything made so much sense

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Surr View Post
    INTP
    E 27% 73% I
    S 36% 64% N
    T 55% 45% F
    P 64% 36% J

    Interesting..
    Shit test.

    Result: INTJ.

    Roll with it, be happy.





    No problem

  2. #52
    Member Surr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    IDFK
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmj85 View Post

    Shit test.

    Result: INTJ.

    Roll with it, be happy.

    No problem
    Well I agree that it didn't have the clearest possible idea of the difference between J and P But it was refreshing to do that kind of test for a change where you can just click away instead of putting claims on a scale from "not like me at all" to "exactly like me". Less effort needed, more inaccuracy bound to be present

  3. #53
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmj85 View Post
    I consistently typed as INFP for the longest time; it was only speaking with properly qualified people (via email and Skype) that showed me the truth.

    Suddenly, everything made so much sense

    - - - Updated - - -



    Shit test.

    Result: INTJ.

    Roll with it, be happy.





    No problem

    I think I fit in the INFP description way more than the INFJ one , but I always get IEI as result in socionics. Sometimes EII too though.
    Likes pmj85 liked this post

  4. #54
    Senior Member pmj85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    There's a very easy way to discern between INFP and INFJ once you know how.

    What happens when someone asks you how you're feeling? Can you pinpoint your exact feelings, emotions, whatever? Or do you look blank, shrug and go "Uh.. yeah, ok" awkwardly? If you're confused about which you are, you probably don't use Fi - it's easy to detect, and incredibly powerful.

    INFJs are crap at figuring out how they 'feel' about things; after all, our feeling is extraverted! We use our F to be warm, accepting, blah blah. Check my (terrible) blog out some time. I may have haphazardly written something about it.

    [EDIT] I actually fit the INFP description too.

    Ignore the descriptions. They aren't worth shit.

    [EDIT 2] Sorry for the slapdash nature of my posts tonight. I'm actually fighting against the clock to complete some coursework, but I'm procrastinating hard.

    Dominant perceiver, y'see
    Likes Yaru, velveteen liked this post

  5. #55
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmj85 View Post
    There's a very easy way to discern between INFP and INFJ once you know how.

    What happens when someone asks you how you're feeling? Can you pinpoint your exact feelings, emotions, whatever? Or do you look blank, shrug and go "Uh.. yeah, ok" awkwardly? If you're confused about which you are, you probably don't use Fi - it's easy to detect, and incredibly powerful.

    INFJs are crap at figuring out how they 'feel' about things; after all, our feeling is extraverted! We use our F to be warm, accepting, blah blah. Check my (terrible) blog out some time. I may have haphazardly written something about it.

    [EDIT] I actually fit the INFP description too.

    Ignore the descriptions. They aren't worth shit.

    [EDIT 2] Sorry for the slapdash nature of my posts tonight. I'm actually fighting against the clock to complete some coursework, but I'm procrastinating hard.

    Dominant perceiver, y'see
    Hard to say. I think I know and always feel it's important to me to explain my feelings, but it's kinda hard to find the right words. I often feel people don't understand my words because they are so confusing. I feel both ways.
    I explain in a really detailed way but in my head it feels like i'm saying Ughh... ehm...
    Makes sense?
    haha

    Let me check your blog, I also need to confirm the type of my INFJ friend too, maybe this will help. Thank you!
    Likes pmj85 liked this post

  6. #56
    Senior Member pmj85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Ah, no worries.

    Fe always wants to discuss feelings, sure - my wife is an ENFJ and we're always talking about how we feel... but we're a bit arse at it. It's very much an in-the-moment external exploration of our feelings. Sometimes we're completely blind to it until we open a dialogue, at which point things crystallise and become more apparent.

    I've written quite a bit on the nature of Ni, too. Definitely worth a read, as I've had other INFJs send me encouraging messages. Apparently it strikes a chord with some people

    Apologies in advance for the writing - I'm a father to an eight month old daughter who has more energy than the sun / zero concept of sleep. My ability to write coherently has been severely impacted these last few months

    PM me if you have any queries. Just be aware that I'm in the UK, so I won't be answering until 'my' tomorrow because it's almost midnight here!
    Last edited by pmj85; 11-12-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: I did a typo D:
    Likes Yaru liked this post

  7. #57
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmj85 View Post
    Denied.

    New typing: INFJ.

    You're automatically an INTP for contending the point. Just because.


    /thread.
    That site is very strongly convinced that I am INTP actually. I said no no no...


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

    Likes JAVO, pmj85 liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Cognitive Function Test (CelebrityTypes.com)
    By velveteen in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 10:33 PM
  2. Colour Test Colour Quiz (via colorquiz.com)
    By targobelle in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:43 PM
  3. CelebrityTypes.com - New Typings for June
    By Blackwater in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:38 AM
  4. CelebrityTypes.com: Feedback welcome
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 10:04 PM
  5. Cool tests at tickle.com
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO