User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    9w1

New Zealand

"You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends."

I love to be outside, yes.
    I love to travel, yes.
    I love to be active, no.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please, don't wake me
    no, don't shake me

I don't drink.

The meals all sounded disgusting.

Anyway...France.

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.
    Apparently, choosing a glass of wine, both book options, and travel the world makes me a romantic. Go figure.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture.
    Dubai is not a country...

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Brazil

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.
    Samesies!
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    IDFK

I took it twice, first I got France, then India. So let's just say I'm a fusion

France

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

As an aside, using information I got from answering questions on OkCupid, my top 10 countries are:
    1. Iceland
    2. Finland
    3. Sweden
    4. Denmark
    5. Germany
    6. Switzerland
    7. Japan
    8. Austria
    9. Belgium
    10. Netherlands

And the bottom 10 countries are (worst first):
    1. Bangladesh
    2. Pakistan
    3. Philippines
    4. Saudi Arabia
    5. Indonesia
    6. Qatar
    7. Lebanon
    8. Iran
    9. Kuwait
    10. Nepal

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    478 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

India.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

France!

Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Dubai.

"You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture."

Pretty accurate for a light quiz, if not actually a country.
    Got the same thing. Heard/read awful things about dubai though. ..