User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    "You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends."

NEW ZEALAND !

Yes I definitely crave for understanding/experiencing other cultures, and I do appreciate nature and deep conversations.
    Some of this is not true about NZ. For example:

"enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual" Good luck. If you want that, go to a European university...

The only place in NZ that is culturally diverse is Auckland and it is more diverse than London or LA, so has a much higher crime rate than the rest of the country and nothing much to offer the discerning traveller. It is also much like Australia (the people look the same, speak the same way, and the climate is similar as well) so should be skipped if you want to experience the real New Zealand.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Some of this is not true about NZ. For example:

"enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual" Good luck. If you want that, go to a European university...

The only place in NZ that is culturally diverse is Auckland and it is more diverse than London or LA, so has a much higher crime rate than the rest of the country and nothing much to offer the discerning traveller. It is also much like Australia (the people look the same, speak the same way, and the climate is similar as well) so should be skipped if you want to experience the real New Zealand.
    Thanks for informations, I'll maybe change my mind then
    In case you wanna travel to France Grenoble is the city which has the highest crime rate.
    +There is no delicious wine.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Kullervo liked this post

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Does this test only have three results? Anyhow, I got France. I rolled my eyes at a lot of the questions or answers. Let me pick apart my result.

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets.
    Romantic? I don't know. I don't outright reject that but I'm not sure I'll take it either. Cobblestones are nice I guess.

You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals.
    Okay, I am frankly not inspired by art at all. I mean, broadly using the term, maybe some kinds of art can, but if they mean visual arts, then no. My mom is an artist (in the practical sense and in the stereotypical sense), and it was a routine of ours that she'd make some abstract piece and then ask my opinion about it, and I had nothing to say at all. Then she'd tell me it was okay for me to say I didn't like it, and continue to pry in that direction, not fathoming that I could simply have no feelings about it.

I also don't have anything against art or an artist per se, but when I think of groups of artists, I think of the artist community which preoccupies itself with conversations I can't stand.

The intellectual thing is the only part that sounds about right.

You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside
    I in no way enjoy the bustle of a city.

, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee.
    Funny, I drink neither.

Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.
    My soul. Oy vey.

I'd like a deep meaningful conversation, but not about any of those things.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

India
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Thanks for informations, I'll maybe change my mind then
    In case you wanna travel to France Grenoble is the city which has the highest crime rate.
    +There is no delicious wine.
    I have always wanted to travel through Piedmont and the Italian Riviera, then move on to the French Riviera and Provence. Maybe fly into Milan, out of Lyon or Geneva. It would be a three to four week trip I guess.

I don't want to put you off New Zealand, it is a beautful country. But you come here for the scenery - the adventure and wildlife tourism. Not the culture. The only area that has any shred of culture is Otago with the Gothic architecture and old goldfields, but that is still nothing compared to what you have in Europe.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I have always wanted to travel through Piedmont and the Italian Riviera, then move on to the French Riviera and Provence. Maybe fly into Milan, out of Lyon or Geneva. It would be a three to four week trip I guess.
    Some of my ancestors were italian, from Piémont. I'd advise you to visit Le 5 terre (Liguria). "Una meraviglia"
    I learnt this language travelling around as a tourist. Their language and country are beauties.
    Nepoleon Bonaparte left his signature in all corners of Milan. I visited Milano this year. But it is not a charming place, just a big industrial city (to my eyes).

I live in Provence and I would not live in another place ! Life is VERY expensive, especially down here on the Sea Co(a)st.
    Here is the view from one of my favourite beaches.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Kullervo liked this post

Permabanned

New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Italy

You are complex person, yet you enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Your idea of a great day is to spend some time by the water, or have coffee next to your favorite landmark, then follow it up with a fantastic meal with mediterannean cuisine and excellent wine. You believe life is not for working too hard, but for enjoying the fruits of the earth, and you are more than happy to take a siesta. You are a lover of culture, and thrive in a town or city where you get to know those around you in depth. You appreciate fine architecture, art, music, and film, and need to be in a culture that values those mediums.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Some of my ancestors were italian, from Piémont. I'd advise you to visit Le 5 terre (Liguria). "Una meraviglia"
    I learnt this language travelling around as a tourist. Their language and country are beauties.
    Nepoleon Bonaparte left his signature in all corners of Milan. I visited Milano this year. But it is not a charming place, just a big industrial city (to my eyes).
    My thought had been to stay a night in Milan then travel west to Turin, then cut south down to the coast and track along it until I reached Marsellies. After that, I'd go up into the inland regions of Provence. Like you, big industrial cities don't really do it for me.

I live in Provence and I would not live in another place ! Life is VERY expensive, especially down here on the Sea Co(a)st.
    Here is the view from one of my favourite beaches.
    Wow, that looks awesome! (Not too busy, either...that's something that has always put me off beaches in Europe)

I have posted a few pictures of areas close to where I live around the fourm if you want to look.

MBTI
    yupp

New Zealand
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so