• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type of Man Test

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the people that are attracted to guys :D

(To counter this one )

My results:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't finish the test. The only attractive person was Ewan. Whatever he is.. I dig that.

Everyone else was gross. Too cut. Too many constipated-looking faces with nothing going on behind the eyes.. absurd, totally unconvincing "I AM SEDUCTIVE" poses..
I felt embarrassed for those men.

But eh, I'm picky.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"And remember: if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
The intro to the test:

And yes, we are talking raw, cheap, superficial appearance only. What kind of guy will leave you wishing you could get your hands (or whatever) on him?

I look waaaaay to into things, even things like this, to be able to take this test.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol, yeah, it was worse than the female one. Still took it though.

The Hero

You like your man to look like a man, not some little innocent boy. While he doesn't have to be bursting with muscles, he can be more toned and with that guy-next-door look to him. But you also like to see a bit of naughtiness to keep you on your toes. Someone like......Viggo Mortensen.

Check.

blog%20Aragorn-crown350.jpg

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...
Buff bad boy
You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 36% exotic, and 31% refined!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exotic Bad-ass :-D

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Action movie star
You scored 55% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 63% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

So generic...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scored 55% masculine, 35% athletic, 73% exotic, and 56% refined!

Exotic Lover

You want a man who doesn't need the muscles to be a hottie. You love a sexy, exotic face and someone who takes care of himself. You like a clean look, but very masculine and yummy. Someone like.......Enrique Iglesias. (on the right) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Buff Bad Boy

Feminine or boyish face with a manly body apparently? Most of the dudes were too built for my taste so
I think it's odd they think I like that.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Buff bad boy

You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 45% exotic, and 31% refined!

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Lol this is so true, I love mysterious men, and this is why I love xNTJ guys *Wink wink* ;)

Adventure man

You scored 55% masculine, 47% athletic, 82% exotic, and 50% refined!

Adventure man
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ugh. I don't find most of these guys attractive. (They're not ugly, just not appealing to me.) I kept thinking stuff like "The short Scientology guy?" or "The guy who cheated with the nanny?" It'd be easier to focus on looks with less well-known people.

The poses/angles/styles were too similar between the choices. Christian Slater, Ben Affleck, and Matt Damon don't seem different in terms of overall type. Meh. In fact, a lot of these guys have a similar thing going on, at least in the selected photos, with their stupid hair and the photo shoot stances. I guess I like something more candid.

And I voted against Vin Diesel! Why is he my result?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was a horrible test and almost NSFW.

That being said:

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 55% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 38% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

^^ yeah, it really was just to show a bunch of pics of supposedly hawt guys.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18763]Ghost[/MENTION] lol at "the short Scientology guy". I took the test that way kinda too. Those guys were posing too sexily for me to even take them seriously.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yikes, I made it through. :shock: And I didn't know who half of those guys were...

Regardless, (and I could have told you this sans test) my type is Tough Guy, 80% masculine, 88% athletic, 45% exotic, 31% refined. I'd say that's actually pretty accurate, even if it's a stupid test.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There was only one attractive guy and I got him in the result so I am almost satisfied...well not really because I had to look at a bunch of metrosexuals :sick: Anyway the guy I got in the result, however looks also pretty much like a metrosexual is really really hot :wubbie:

Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 65% athletic, 18% exotic, and 31% refined!

Buff bad boy

242229917777942383.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I didn't get results. They asked for my email and I didn't want to give it to them, because I already have too much junk in my mailbox.

I didn't know a lot of those people and didn't care much for the pics anyway.