Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Buff Bad Boy

Feminine or boyish face with a manly body apparently? Most of the dudes were too built for my taste so
    I think it's odd they think I like that.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Buff bad boy

You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 45% exotic, and 31% refined!
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

A wannabe dog

Lol this is so true, I love mysterious men, and this is why I love xNTJ guys *Wink wink*

Adventure man

You scored 55% masculine, 47% athletic, 82% exotic, and 50% refined!

Adventure man
    You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

Ugh. I don't find most of these guys attractive. (They're not ugly, just not appealing to me.) I kept thinking stuff like "The short Scientology guy?" or "The guy who cheated with the nanny?" It'd be easier to focus on looks with less well-known people.

The poses/angles/styles were too similar between the choices. Christian Slater, Ben Affleck, and Matt Damon don't seem different in terms of overall type. Meh. In fact, a lot of these guys have a similar thing going on, at least in the selected photos, with their stupid hair and the photo shoot stances. I guess I like something more candid.

And I voted against Vin Diesel! Why is he my result?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This was a horrible test and almost NSFW.

That being said:

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 55% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 38% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
    ^^ yeah, it really was just to show a bunch of pics of supposedly hawt guys.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Ghost lol at "the short Scientology guy". I took the test that way kinda too. Those guys were posing too sexily for me to even take them seriously.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Yikes, I made it through. And I didn't know who half of those guys were...

Regardless, (and I could have told you this sans test) my type is Tough Guy, 80% masculine, 88% athletic, 45% exotic, 31% refined. I'd say that's actually pretty accurate, even if it's a stupid test.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

There was only one attractive guy and I got him in the result so I am almost satisfied...well not really because I had to look at a bunch of metrosexuals Anyway the guy I got in the result, however looks also pretty much like a metrosexual is really really hot

Buff bad boy
    You scored 50% masculine, 65% athletic, 18% exotic, and 31% refined!

Buff bad boy

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Enneagram
    9w8

I didn't get results. They asked for my email and I didn't want to give it to them, because I already have too much junk in my mailbox.

I didn't know a lot of those people and didn't care much for the pics anyway.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

too skinny and too many white dudes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett