• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, this is probably more pop psychology than anything, but it's still interesting, so... </title> <script type="text/javascript"> (function (e, b) { if (!b.__SV) { var a, f, i, g; window.mixpanel = b; a = e.createElement("script"); a.type = "text/javascript"; a.async = !0; a.src = ("https:" === e.location.protocol ? "https:" : "http:") +

I got:

Sex!

Your subconscious is obsessed with SEX!

Yes, you've read it right, and no, it's not something to be ashamed of!
The pictures you have picked suggest that your subconscious mind is very occupied with sex. You are a naturally sexual and loving person, you simply love to LOVE, and one of the biggest acts that you do with someone you love is sex.
Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one.

LOL!

Well, I guess it makes sense, considering my primary instinctual variant is sexual.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of letting yourself down.

The pictures you have picked suggest that from an early age, you've always had high expectations from yourself. You were a very smart kid who grew up to be a very sensitive and clever adult. You have a lot of goals you wish to accomplish in life but also a constant fear of failing.

Your subconscious is always reminding you what will happen if and when you’ll fail, what will the repercussions be and how people would react to that.

We can give you this tiny advice: Think of that fear as fuel, and use it to nourish your mind and body. Prove to yourself that you can do anything you want, and that fear is just there to make sure you accomplish your goals. We know you'll make it!

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does it ring true?

I guess it should to an INTJ. :)

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My result:

Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of letting yourself down.

The pictures you have picked suggest that from an early age, you've always had high expectations from yourself. You were a very smart kid who grew up to be a very sensitive and clever adult. You have a lot of goals you wish to accomplish in life but also a constant fear of failing.

Your subconscious is always reminding you what will happen if and when you’ll fail, what will the repercussions be and how people would react to that.

We can give you this tiny advice: Think of that fear as fuel, and use it to nourish your mind and body. Prove to yourself that you can do anything you want, and that fear is just there to make sure you accomplish your goals. We know you'll make it!

It's scarily on point.
I like this quizz! :boohoo:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your subconscious is obsessed with knowledge!

The pictures you have selected suggest that you have one the most curious minds we have ever seen! Your subconscious is always looking for something new to learn, new sights to see, practically anything that would give a nice exercise session to that big brain of yours, and help you advance in life.
You are a very passionate and patient person, and that combination helps you to truly immerse yourself in a subject without feeling the need for 'Quick Fixes' or feeling bored. Keep it up, you have a lot to learn!

á´…eparted

passages
Your subconscious is obsessed with SEX!

Yes, you've read it right, and no, it's not something to be ashamed of!
The pictures you have picked suggest that your subconscious mind is very occupied with sex. You are a naturally sexual and loving person, you simply love to LOVE, and one of the biggest acts that you do with someone you love is sex.
Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one.

lolz

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of letting yourself down.

We can give you this tiny advice: Think of that fear as fuel, and use it to nourish your mind and body. Prove to yourself that you can do anything you want, and that fear is just there to make sure you accomplish your goals. We know you'll make it! "

Sure, why not. It's definitely in my conscious field of fears, though.
:shrug:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Food!?

What in the

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of losing someone close.

The pictures you have selected suggest that from a very early age you have been a very emotional person. You have matured fast, and realized that people sometimes get hurt. This realization has made you worry for the people close to you, and that has only grown as you've matured.
Your subconscious in constantly running disaster scenarios and comes up with new tragedies that will affect you and your family.
It also tells you that you should do something in order to save the people who are closest to you.
There is no real way to let this feeling go, but instead of worrying, you should try to channel those feelings into something positive. For example: Treat the people in your life with great love and care, show them that you love them and that you appreciate them being in your life.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"What others think of you"

That's not subconscious. :shrug:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your subconscious is obsessed with knowledge!

The pictures you have selected suggest that you have one the most curious minds we have ever seen! Your subconscious is always looking for something new to learn, new sights to see, practically anything that would give a nice exercise session to that big brain of yours, and help you advance in life.
You are a very passionate and patient person, and that combination helps you to truly immerse yourself in a subject without feeling the need for 'Quick Fixes' or feeling bored. Keep it up, you have a lot to learn!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your subconscious is obsessed with nature!

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.

Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

I'd prefer if my subconscious were obsessed with nature. At least half the description is wrong. I'd really love to travel around the world, though. Interesting natural scenery (like Geirangerfjord, the Rwenzori Mountains, and Halong Bay) make up part of my dream itinerary, along with cool cities, picturesque towns, and places of cultural importance.

gromit

likes this
Food!?

What in the

Baha me too! I don't even know if I clicked on any of the pictures with food in them, so that is interesting. Although I might have.

One of your biggest passions in life is food: Eating, cooking, creating new recipes and especially - sharing it with others.
The pictures you have chosen indicate that your subconscious is constantly occupied with thoughts about food. You are a very passionate, warm and loving person. You love to experience life to the fullest, and there’s no better way to get energy than by eating delicious meals. There’s one thing you like more than eating food, and that’s cooking food. You see the act of cooking for another person as one of the strongest signs of affection. You like to see the faces of others enjoying your creation.
Although food is your biggest passion, you have a pretty strong power of will, so you know when to stop eating so you won’t gain weight or suffer from high cholesterol. You know how to balance this healthy love so you could keep on enjoying food for many years to come.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Knowledge... no

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
What Other People Think of You

Your subconscious is obsessed with what other people think of you.

I'd rather not post the description....

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your subconscious is obsessed with the need for love!

Your selection of pictures suggests that from very early age, you were a very emotional and passionate person. You grew up with a big family, lots of siblings, and a nice group of friends. Because you weren't always in the middle of everyone's attention, you have to constantly feel loved.
Your subconscious is very occupies with reminding you that you need to find someone who loves you. Sure, some people think that this is a bad quality in a person, but you shouldn't listen to them, this is one of your strongest attributes!
This subconscious need to feel loved drives you in every aspect of your life, makes you study harder, achieve bigger things and search for true love without compromising. This feeling is what’s gonna get you places!

Hah I never had any friends at all growing up; in your face test! You're wrong!

Oh wait....I made myself a bit sad. :cry:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.
Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

I'm a citizen :ninja:

But this may be true... I'm also obsessed with human nature.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got what others think of you too. i'm getting better on that front, but alas, it still a thing for me.

Jaguar

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Food. no real surprise there. Except it's not really subconscious.