User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

The Fear of Letting Yourself Down

Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of letting yourself down.

The pictures you have picked suggest that from an early age, you've always had high expectations from yourself. You were a very smart kid who grew up to be a very sensitive and clever adult. You have a lot of goals you wish to accomplish in life but also a constant fear of failing.
    Your subconscious is always reminding you what will happen if and when you’ll fail, what will the repercussions be and how people would react to that.
    We can give you this tiny advice: Think of that fear as fuel, and use it to nourish your mind and body. Prove to yourself that you can do anything you want, and that fear is just there to make sure you accomplish your goals. We know you'll make it!

Its more of a conscious fear, but it does consume a significant chunk of my thinking.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”

Your subconscious is obsessed with nature!

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.
    Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

Yes nature...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.

Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

I'd prefer if my subconscious were obsessed with nature. At least half the description is wrong. I'd really love to travel around the world, though. Interesting natural scenery (like Geirangerfjord, the Rwenzori Mountains, and Halong Bay) make up part of my dream itinerary, along with cool cities, picturesque towns, and places of cultural importance.
    This for me, as well.

I don't like traveling that often. I do like nature and natural/light colours.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Love [emoji178] I thought it would be food [emoji23]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Your subconscious is obsessed with the need for love!

Your selection of pictures suggests that from very early age, you were a very emotional and passionate person. You grew up with a big family, lots of siblings, and a nice group of friends. Because you weren't always in the middle of everyone's attention, you have to constantly feel loved.
    Your subconscious is very occupies with reminding you that you need to find someone who loves you. Sure, some people think that this is a bad quality in a person, but you shouldn't listen to them, this is one of your strongest attributes!
    This subconscious need to feel loved drives you in every aspect of your life, makes you study harder, achieve bigger things and search for true love without compromising. This feeling is what’s gonna get you places!

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

The pictures you have picked suggest that from an early age, you've always had high expectations from yourself. You were a very smart kid who grew up to be a very sensitive and clever adult. You have a lot of goals you wish to accomplish in life but also a constant fear of failing.
    Your subconscious is always reminding you what will happen if and when you’ll fail, what will the repercussions be and how people would react to that.
    We can give you this tiny advice: Think of that fear as fuel, and use it to nourish your mind and body. Prove to yourself that you can do anything you want, and that fear is just there to make sure you accomplish your goals. We know you'll make it!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so

Your subconscious is obsessed with the need for love!

Your selection of pictures suggests that from very early age, you were a very emotional and passionate person. You grew up with a big family, lots of siblings, and a nice group of friends. Because you weren't always in the middle of everyone's attention, you have to constantly feel loved.
    Your subconscious is very occupies with reminding you that you need to find someone who loves you. Sure, some people think that this is a bad quality in a person, but you shouldn't listen to them, this is one of your strongest attributes!
    This subconscious need to feel loved drives you in every aspect of your life, makes you study harder, achieve bigger things and search for true love without compromising. This feeling is what’s gonna get you places!
    Oldham styles: Sensitive>Conscientious>Serious

Enneagram
    9w8

A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

....yup
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Nature

Actually, true.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too