• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What hot dog are you?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's a test to help you determine which hot dog you are: what hot dog are you

I got:
Hawaiian Hot Dog
6O6VGRN.jpg

You're a Hawaiian hot dog! Adventurous, sweet and always up for anything - you're often the life of the party. You're easygoing nature makes people gravitate towards you, keep it up!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Veggie dog!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
c57aa06f-7c6e-4d6b-88aa-2651b3ddb87d.jpg

You're this crazy gourmet dog that may or may not actually be a baked potato! You're meticulous and have high standards in life - especially for your food. When it comes down to it, you're a planner and love a bit of indulgence.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Jalapeno Cheddar Dog, which is funny I don't like jalapenos

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jalapeno Cheddar Dog

You're a Jalapeno Cheddar dog! You come with quite the kick and probably pride yourself on your sarcasm and wit. You're a bit larger than life sometimes, but whatever. You just know how to have a good time.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Veggie Dog

You're a veggie dog! You're different and not afraid to deviate from the norm. People are a little bit skeptical at first, but are always keen to warm up to you. Don't let the haters stop you from doing yo thang, my friend, because you're doing just fine.

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
bun
dog
carne asada
tomato slices
lettuce
onions
pickle spear
mustard
dribbled cheese on top

beautiful

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This makes me want a hot dog real bad.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
veggie dog? but I don't like vegetables :unsure:

of course I'm disturbed by the texture of hotdogs too, so I suppose there was no winning

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gummi Hot Dog

0d6eed67-80ce-4ca1-9cf0-600a76a485ca.jpg

You're a Gummi Hot Dog! You may be thinking to yourself "this isn't a real hot dog" - but it totally is a legitimate answer. You're the sweetest of the bunch and creative with enough enthusiasm for everyone.

That's ... completely disgusting. :sick:

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jalapeno Cheddar Dog

You're a Jalapeno Cheddar dog! You come with quite the kick and probably pride yourself on your sarcasm and wit. You're a bit larger than life sometimes, but whatever. You just know how to have a good time.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's a test to help you determine which hot dog you are: what hot dog are you

I got:
Hawaiian Hot Dog
6O6VGRN.jpg

You're a Hawaiian hot dog! Adventurous, sweet and always up for anything - you're often the life of the party. You're easygoing nature makes people gravitate towards you, keep it up!

I took this test back in the 1970s, it was probably in Parade magazine.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Jalapeno Cheddar Dog

Makes sense. It's something I actually like sans the cheddar. Actually I like my dogs with hot sauce, habanero ketchup, habanero mustard, and jalapenos.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Which Hot Dog Represents Your Inner Self?

Veggie Dog

You're a veggie dog! You're different and not afraid to deviate from the norm. People are a little bit skeptical at first, but are always keen to warm up to you. Don't let the haters stop you from doing yo thang, my friend, because you're doing just fine.

Mane

Permabanned
0d6eed67-80ce-4ca1-9cf0-600a76a485ca.jpg

You're a Gummi Hot Dog! You may be thinking to yourself "this isn't a real hot dog" - but it totally is a legitimate answer. You're the sweetest of the bunch and creative with enough enthusiasm for everyone.

...I feel cheated (And probably so does anyone who eats me).

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took this test back in the 1970s, it was probably in Parade magazine.

"Back in the day, we stomped around singing about wishing to be Oscar Mayer wieners. And we liked it, because that's the way it was."

Perhaps you are an old hot dog now because you wisely chose not to be an Oscar Mayer wiener.