• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Dosha (Ayurvedic Body Type)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A number of decent quizzes across the web, but this one provides both primary and secondary types, while most of the tests only provide the primary.

Prakriti Quiz | banyanbotanicals

I'm a Pitta-Kapha (I think). Pitta I am certain of, but my secondary type is more of a mystery to me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
qQPSG6t.png

ojrAZRu.png

RnV7jTG.png

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dosha_pitta_vata.png

55% Pitta
32% Vata
14% Kapha

I don't fit most of the pitta description. I'm really not sure why I scored as high on pitta as I did.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Prakriti Results Show Your Constitution is:

dosha_pitta_kapha.png

Your score is broken down as:

Vata 21%
Pitta 46%
Kapha 33%

Hmm... interesting. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Got Vata Pitta

Vata
46%
Pitta
38%
Kapha
17%
though might not have mentioned the large eye question correctly cuz i don't know so i just did the middle option same with if my joints are fairly prominent

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How the hell do I know whether I have medium-sized teeth?

In any case, I got this:
Tih6tyn.png

No idea what the hell it means. Gonna look it up.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Vata-Pitta-Kapha

vata-33%
Pitta-37%
Kapha-30%

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Vata 41%
Pitta 32%
Kapha 27%

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine is probably atta dosha.

Lolz

You shall laugh alone today riva.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your Constitution is
Pitta-Vata Type

Your Current Primary Imbalance Is
Vata Imbalance

Vata: High
Pitta: High
Kapha: Elevated

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kapha-pitta

Your Constitution is
Kapha-Pitta Type
DqslZfh.jpg

This means that you are generally intelligent and discerning—with good concentration and memory, articulate speech, and a mind that is as clever and insightful as it is calm and steady. You are probably ambitious, hard-working, and dependable—especially when you are able to stay active without giving too much authority to your iron will. You tend to love learning and have a natural capacity for problem solving. These traits—combined with your grounded nature, impressive stamina, and love for competition—make you all the more likely to succeed in the world, and give you strong athletic potential. You most likely have a reliable appetite, and a passion for food. You may even consider yourself a foodie with a refined sense of taste, or be an excellent cook, but you may sometimes be tempted to overindulge, and your digestion certainly has the capacity to become a bit sluggish. You are highly principled, wise, and are probably a natural leader. On the other hand, when you are overly perfectionistic, you can become highly critical of both yourself and others. In all likelihood, you are blessed with sound and easeful sleep, a sturdy build, and good health overall.

Learn More About My Constitution
Your Current Primary Imbalance Is
Pitta Imbalance
HIGH
Pitta
ELEVATED
Kapha
ELEVATED
Vata
This graph represents your current imbalances—increases in one or more of the doshas in your constitution. Start by reducing the dosha most out of balance and then come back and take the quiz again to check your status. The recommendations here offer a suggested starting place in that journey.