• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your True Calling? [TEST]

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Misanthropic Hermit/Spiritual Guru

Having seen man's true heart and soul, you have garnered profound disdain for humanity, empowering you to become a genuine hermit. You put things into perspective, the good, the bad, and, most importantly, the ugly. A disillusioned idealist, you turned your back on worldly problems, choosing instead to either live out your days in solitude or to become a pestilence unto yourself - a spiritual guru, willing to exploit and draw profit from the very baseness that originally crushed your hopes for a better future.

I think for once the test yielded some believable result.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not to give it away, but

Nicodemus

Not to give it away, but

I think you are right. I chose all the same options twice, varying only the one in question five, and got Creative Genius and Rockstar, respectively.

You so smart, skylights.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think you are right. I chose all the same options twice, varying only the one in question five, and got Creative Genius and Rockstar, respectively.

You so smart, skylights.

Why thank you. :nerd:

It's a consolation prize for not feeling like any of the answers fit me!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I wish they randomly gave callings like 'Janitor"
or "circus freak"

that'd make it more entertaining

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Intellectual Genius
You have a fascinating mind. You're very self-aware, wickedly smart (no doubt), sometimes a bit shy, and you tend to enjoy indoor hobbies just as much, if not more, than outdoor ones. You may not open up easily, but once you do, no one can compete with you. Your brilliance seems to increase by the day!

Permabanned

wolfy

awsm

creative genius

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rockstar

You might not be one yet, but you definitely have the mindset of a rockstar. You're aware of the things you're good at, and you excel at them, but you stay grounded to your own happiness. You sometimes like to break the rules if they don't make sense, but you always know your limits. You'll always be bright and will in turn brighten your world!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Change the World

You're an extremely ambitious person. So ambitious that there's no room for you to merely exist through life. No, you're a little bit too good for that. To be honest, you're destined to make an impact in the world. Your passions will lead you to make the world a better place for everyone!

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Change the World

You're an extremely ambitious person. So ambitious that there's no room for you to merely exist through life. No, you're a little bit too good for that. To be honest, you're destined to make an impact in the world. Your passions will lead you to make the world a better place for everyone!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intellectual Genius

You have a fascinating mind. You're very self-aware, wickedly smart (no doubt), sometimes a bit shy, and you tend to enjoy indoor hobbies just as much, if not more, than outdoor ones. You may not open up easily, but once you do, no one can compete with you. Your brilliance seems to increase by the day!

Jaguar

Intellectual Genius

I was hoping for assassin.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rockstar

You might not be one yet, but you definitely have the mindset of a rockstar. You're aware of the things you're good at, and you excel at them, but you stay grounded to your own happiness. You sometimes like to break the rules if they don't make sense, but you always know your limits. You are bright and it will in turn brighten the world!

ygolo

My termites win
Change the World

What a crock. I have zero ambition and I accept that the world is messed up.

"Change the World"​

Change the World

Change the World

Same.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Creative Genius

It would be an understatement to say creativity runs deep through you. To a mind like yours, everything is like a canvas. You have the psyche of a true innovator and a visionary. But you also like to get your hands dirty! You're in the trenches, making things as you see them in your head. The world is your playground, and it will end up being better thanks to people like you!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Intellectual Genius.

Whatevs.