User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP

LMFAO

Canada
    Your country is 78 concerned with morals, 38 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 33 aggressive!

I always tell people that Canada is just a lot of land between us and alaska...but my husband loves it there...not that I don't like Canada. He will find this halrious! BTW he is from The Netherlands, which they list as a country you can be...wonder if he would test as a Dutcher as well...hmmmm
    Last edited by neurozool; 12-06-2008 at 01:48 AM. Reason: forgot a 't'

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Vietnam

Your country is 34 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Whatever that means.

MBTI
    INTJ

United States
    Great! I guess I have no chance for happiness in this life.

Your country is 78 concerned with morals, 70 prosperous, 38 liberal, and 61 aggressive!
    You are a hegemon. The top cheese militarily, your country is guided by a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. Though your government is conservative, people look to your culture and prosperity as a guide for progress.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Brazil & Serbia. I need no test to divine this.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Turkey

Your country is 44 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 58 aggressive!
    You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

I... suppose. Yeah!

Canada
    Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

MBTI
    ESTJ

...Poland?

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

China
    Your country is 22 concerned with morals, 70 prosperous, 25 liberal, and 64 aggressive!

China is a rising star. You're doing well in the economy department, and you're really working at defense. You're a bit aggressive, and you're not really guided by morality. Open up a bit politically, too.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

I got Canada. Hmm, I've lived here all my life, but I've never really been in love with it. The results were a bit surprising.

MBTI
    ENTP

vietnam...