User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

On my own in the UK.

Your country is 38 concerned with morals, 78 prosperous, 56 liberal, and 52 aggressive!

Start waving the Union Jack--you've become the United Kingom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You're a prosperous country with a liberal Labour tradition. Still, you're portrayed as one of the world's more aggressive countries and your food is notorious. Overall, good show! Cheerio!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Lithuania

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 18 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.
    Yep I got that too ?????

I should have gotten Germany - dumbass test. But interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Haiti

Your country is 44 concerned with morals, 33 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 30 aggressive!
    Sorry you ended up as Haiti. You're poor, corrupt, don't care much about civil liberties, and couldn't even invade the Dominican Republic if you tried. Try to get your life in order, would you?

Darn...I've been found out...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Sweden

Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 21 aggressive!
    Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I got singapore.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Vietnam

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 35 liberal, and 42 aggressive!
    You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

Eh totally lame. They comment on things that can't really apply to me. I'm too young to have my own sufficient income and I'm not even old enough to vote, that's why I said 'I never vote' for that question. Sigh.

Turkey
    Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 33 liberal, and 61 aggressive!

You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Interesting...

Haiti

Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 25 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 48 aggressive!
    Sorry you ended up as Haiti. You're poor, corrupt, don't care much about civil liberties, and couldn't even invade the Dominican Republic if you tried. Try to get your life in order, would you?

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Got Germany.

a country full of Vilniks
    I don't get this, it's like saying that the UK is full of Londoners and Sweden is full of Stockholmers.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

I find this a little depressing:

Poland
    Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 63 prosperous, 56 liberal, and 48 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas