First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.
    *flips a fillet then looks over* Uff da! =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Netherlands
    Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 75 prosperous, 63 liberal, and 27 aggressive!

Not that I mind the results, but the questions were exceedingly stupid.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTP

Canada
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Your result for The What country are you? Test by ...
    Canada

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 21 aggressive!
    You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

POLAND

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 43 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 27 aggressive!
    Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.
    I N V I C T U S

Lithuania

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 46 liberal, and 36 aggressive!
    Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

MBTI
    ISFJ

My results :

Turkey

Your country is 25 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 31 liberal, and 67 aggressive!

You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

MBTI
    INFJ

Canada

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 65 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

Vous tes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientt, mais tre heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprcient partout un Etat-providence.
    "We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

MBTI
    INFx

Canada

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

Vous tes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientt, mais tre heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprcient partout un Etat-providence.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Germany

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 85 prosperous, 79 liberal, and 55 aggressive!
    Congratulations! You're a country that might have had a shady past, but you've come out of it strong, confident, prosperous, and liberal. You are one of the proud few that can truly say, "Ich bin ein Berliner."
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI