• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which country has your philosophy?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
'Nam

Your country is 38 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Canada
Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 43 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 18 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.
Vous êtes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientôt, mais être heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprécient partout un Etat-providence.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
Haiti
Your country is 50 concerned with morals, 33 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 33 aggressive!

Sorry you ended up as Haiti. You're poor, corrupt, don't care much about civil liberties, and couldn't even invade the Dominican Republic if you tried. Try to get your life in order, would you?

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Pfft. Stupid test.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Singapore
Your country is 22 concerned with morals, 73 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 45 aggressive!

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Poland

Your country is 38 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 39 aggressive!
Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

38 morality...I was in Poland for a month last year...the morality is everywhere!

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I don't quite get how they assigned these things: China with high prosperity, Singapore, aka "we'll cane your ass if we catch you chewing gum" for low morality. Really.:confused:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Lithuania

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 18 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm kind of wishing I got Turkey. :sad:

I'm not that keen on being in a country full of potheads and lots of college backpackers. Oh well. ;-)

The Netherlands
Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 73 prosperous, 75 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

Controlled marijuana use and euthanasia are legal in your country. Congratulations! You're prosperous and you're self-assuredly liberal. But you couldn't invade Belgium even if you tried.

heart

heart on fire
Canada
Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 77 liberal, and 12 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Lithuania
Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 44 liberal, 39 aggressive.

katerp

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Poland
Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 33 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
Lithuania
Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 60 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 27 aggressive!

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Same as last time I did this test.

Australia

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 75 prosperous, 42 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Congratulations! You've landed a berth as a nation famed for its uncanny mammals, uncanny accent, and uncanny affinity for vegemite. Your government is conservative, but you reach out to your region as a local power.

Australia sounds quite nice. :)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Poland

Your country is 31 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 39 aggressive!

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm, only I have scored as China.

Should I be concerned ?

If popular consensus is correct, the only thing you'll need to worry about for the next fifty years is your image and how much crap you toss out your car window.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If popular consensus is correct, the only thing you'll need to worry about for the next fifty years is your image and how much crap you toss out your car window.

From what I see I have one of the lowest morality score one of the highest prosperity scores, my liberty score is the absolutly the lowest score here and my rhetoric is far more aggresive then retoric of others.

So I have absolutly the worst combination.

But I don't identify myself as China even if few parallels exist.