User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Poland

Your country is 50 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 75 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

Phantonym

Lithuania

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 24 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Oh, this is too good.

Sniffles

Lithuania
    Your country is 81 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 44 liberal, and 42 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

No surprise. I love Lithuania.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Canada

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 38 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 24 aggressive!
    You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

deleted

Wonderful. I scored differently than everyone else so far.

Tanzania

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 33 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 27 aggressive!

You're poor, but you're basically the best thing the region's got. You like to participate internationally and, though you're poor, you're pretty nice. Hakuna matata!

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lithuania
    Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 40 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 18 aggressive!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Your result for The What country are you? Test ...

India
    Your country is 13 concerned with morals, 63 prosperous, 56 liberal, and 76 aggressive!

You are a massive, sprawling country that has some issues with its neighbors. As a whole, you're doing OK in the economy department. Work on consolidating your life and toning down that curry.

Wow, India is pretty far away.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Turkey.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Whoever made the test is a retard. The Indian economy is a basket case (and poorer than even the African economy), and Turkey is far ahead of China in most economic and social indicators. China and India are just more high-profile, principally due to their being so large.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Canada
    Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 69 liberal, and 21 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.
    Vous êtes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientôt, mais être heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprécient partout un Etat-providence.