User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Big.

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are a tad more distant than average.

How Close Do You Want to Be to Others?

Friends - 6th percentile - extremely low
    You want friendships that are extremely low in closeness. You scored in the 6th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 6% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 59th percentile - about average
    You want to feel about average closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 59% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style

Intimacy - 53rd percentile - about average
    Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is about average in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share about average levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer about average levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 58th percentile - about average
    Text Assessor believes that your communication style is about average in being personable and positive. About 15% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 79th percentile - very high
    Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very high in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 7.14% negative, and about 50% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

What Explains The Size of Your Bubble?

Psychologists have found that people have different styles of forming relationships. These relationship styles are called attachment styles. Attachment styles are made up of two components: anxiety and avoidance. Anxiety refers to the extent that you worry that others won't like you or might abandon you. Avoidance refers to how much you dislike being too close to other people. People with different levels of anxiety and avoidance desire different levels of closeness in their relationships.

Your Attachment Style

Anxiety - 22nd percentile - very low
    Avoidance - 79th percentile - very high

Your attachment style is dismissing. Dismissing individuals often prefer to not get too close to others. When people try to invade their personal bubbles, they might feel uncomfortable. They value feeling in control of their relationships.

This is very accurate.

(It's also why I mistyped as sx-last for a long while.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I have a very small personal bubble. I want friendships of average closeness, very close intimate relationships, and experience negative memories and have a high anxiety level. I'm very preoccupied.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are a tad more distant than average.

Friends - 65th percentile - high
    You want friendships that are high in closeness. You scored in the 65th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 65% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 12th percentile - very low
    You want to feel very low closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 12% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style
    Intimacy - 67th percentile - high
    Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is high in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share high levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer high levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 71st percentile - high
    Text Assessor believes that your communication style is high in being personable and positive. About 42% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 59th percentile - about average
    Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were about average in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 2.74% negative, and about 25% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Psychologists have found that people have different styles of forming relationships. These relationship styles are called attachment styles. Attachment styles are made up of two components: anxiety and avoidance. Anxiety refers to the extent that you worry that others won't like you or might abandon you. Avoidance refers to how much you dislike being too close to other people. People with different levels of anxiety and avoidance desire different levels of closeness in their relationships.

Your Attachment Style
    Anxiety - 28th percentile - low
    Avoidance - 34th percentile - low

Your attachment style is secure. Securely attached individuals enjoy being close with others, and form new friendships easily. They tend to feel relatively safe and secure in their relationships because they trust other people.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

*I only scored this way because I'm fed up with my two-faced "best friend" right now and I'm trying to get involved with new people.

Friends - 1st percentile - extremely low*
    You want friendships that are extremely low in closeness. You scored in the 1st percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 1% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 67th percentile - high*
    You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 67% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style

Intimacy - 72nd percentile - high
    Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is high in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share high levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer high levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 46th percentile - about average
    Text Assessor believes that your communication style is about average in being personable and positive. About 9% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 81st percentile - very high
    Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very high in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 7.8% negative, and about 57.14% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style

Anxiety - 52nd percentile - about average

Avoidance - 79th percentile - very high

Your attachment style is dismissing. Dismissing individuals often prefer to not get too close to others. When people try to invade their personal bubbles, they might feel uncomfortable. They value feeling in control of their relationships.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Apparently my personal bubble is average, but I'm very avoidant and anxious.

Your Results:

Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Small.

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are closer than average.

Friends - 73rd percentile - high
    You want friendships that are high in closeness. You scored in the 73rd percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 73% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 74th percentile - high
    You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 74% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style
    Intimacy - 7th percentile - extremely low

Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. Your descriptions of your memories were pretty short, so Text Assessor might not accurately estimate your communication style. But based on what you wrote, your communication style is extremely low in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share extremely low levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer extremely low levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 91st percentile - extremely high
    Text Assessor believes that your communication style is extremely high in being personable and positive. About 64% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 16th percentile - very low
    Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very low in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 0% negative, and about 0% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style
    Anxiety - 81st percentile - very high
    Avoidance - 30th percentile - low

Your attachment style is preoccupied. People with this attachment style usually want to be very close to other people in order to feel safe and secure. But at the same time, preoccupied individuals are likely to worry that their friends and loved ones will abandon them.

There are four attachment styles.

Secure individuals have low anxiety and avoidance. For the most part, they form close, comfortable relationships.
    Preoccupied individuals have high anxiety and low avoidance. They like to feel close to other people, but may worry a lot about being abandoned in their relationships.
    Dismissing individuals have high avoidance and low anxiety. They want to maintain control in their relationships, and don't like it when other people get too close.
    Fearful-avoidant individuals have high avoidance and high anxiety. They may feel conflicting emotions in their relationships--wanting

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

They told me i was 100% negative because i wrote "no" when asked to write about my relationship.

i have become my mother
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes gromit liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

I lost the results page, but I had a pretty small personal buble, 78% close to friends 49% close to others, 75% anxiety 60% avoidance, high in intimacy, low in warmth, high in negativity, I forget what else there was.

I didn't feel like writing anything. So I think that skewed some results.

Also weird I got that I want to be closer to people in general than friends. I am only sure if that is true.

Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Average.

Based on your responses, you like to form relationships that are about average in closeness.

Friends - 34th percentile - low
    You want friendships that are low in closeness. You scored in the 34th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 34% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 69th percentile - high
    You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 69% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Attachment Style
    Anxiety - 30th percentile - low
    Avoidance - 34th percentile - low

Your attachment style is secure. Securely attached individuals enjoy being close with others, and form new friendships easily. They tend to feel relatively safe and secure in their relationships because they trust other people.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

How Big Is Your Personal Bubble?
    Your Results:

Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Small.

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are closer than average.
    Friends - 85th percentile - very high
    You want friendships that are very high in closeness. You scored in the 85th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 85% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 51st percentile - about average
    You want to feel about average closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 51% of other people who've taken this exam online.
    Your Communication Style
    Intimacy - 57th percentile - about average
    Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. Your descriptions of your memories were about average in length, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is about average in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share about average levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer about average levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 84th percentile - very high
    Text Assessor believes that your communication style is very high in being personable and positive. About 58% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 16th percentile - very low
    Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very low in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 0% negative, and about 0% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style
    Anxiety - 47th percentile - about average
    Avoidance - 18th percentile - very low

There are four attachment styles.
    Secure individuals have low anxiety and avoidance. For the most part, they form close, comfortable relationships.
    Preoccupied individuals have high anxiety and low avoidance. They like to feel close to other people, but may worry a lot about being abandoned in their relationships.
    Dismissing individuals have high avoidance and low anxiety. They want to maintain control in their relationships, and don't like it when other people get too close.
    Fearful-avoidant individuals have high avoidance and high anxiety. They may feel conflicting emotions in their relationships--wanting to feel close, but also fearing and disliking closeness.