• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Neojungian Type Test

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
AOP-CDE-MA

hm, not sure.

yeghor

Link to test here.

Descriptions for each type here.

AOE-CDP-MA

Types with AOE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to culture, social-dynamics and emotions and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with AOE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with CDP will disengage with information which is about rules, laws, system, logic and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with CDP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with CDP understand new stimuli they will be analytical and logical. Types with CDP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with Moderate Attention (-MA) will get most energy out of keeping balance of moving dynamics in the world and spending time introspecting their goals and opinions.

Types with OE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions over analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Types with E in their first contextualization have an autonomous behavior in relation to groups.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
AOP-CDE-LA

Types with CDE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will understand the distinct difference between information in that realm. When types with CDE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with CDE have a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with AOP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with AOP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the relationship of new information with old information. When types with AOP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOP have a norm-divergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with Low Attention (-LA) will get most energy out of fine-tuning their goals and opinions by introspection and finding the right moments when to move dynamics in the world.

Types with OP in their first contextualization prefer social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information over goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic.

Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups.

It kind of looks like:
ADE – Ni/Te, Te/Ni
AOE – Ni/Fe, Fe/Ni
CDE – Si/Te, Te/Si
COE – Si/Fe/Fe/Si
ADP – Ne/Ti, Ti/Ne
AOP – Ne/Fi, Fi/Ne
CDP – Se/Ti, Ti/Se
COP – Se/Fi, Fi/Se

LA, MA, HA could be useful. Introvert, ambivert, extrovert? The type codes are a little unwieldy. I think the language in the descriptions is more neutral than a lot of profiles I've seen, which could be good. They are heavy on jargon, though. If my understanding of how it maps to MBTI/JCF is correct—and I'm not sure it is—it's interesting to me that NTJs have "a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain" and STJs have "a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain." In some places, other authors make it seem like the approach with Te is the same and not colored by Ni/Se and Si/Ne. Same with Fe for the NFJs and SFJs, and so on with functions in other types.

I'll have to read the pdf with more care when I fully wake up.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ponderously wordy crap: "Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok I'm reading the PDF that comes at the end of the test so I can understand what the heck I'm answering in this test.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It gave me this error "Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood." :D

Crappy test anyways, its pretty much everything that this sort of test should not be

Edit. It gave me that error after changing the second question twice after, then it after i changed the first one also it said that im CDP-AOE-LA. From what i understood is introverted STP-NFJ

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is making more sense than the common Jungian typology view around here. It is commonly stated that Si is the "memory type" or some such rot. But of course all types USE MEMORIES, and I have stated so on this forum. IT'S WHAT THE FUNCTIONS DO WITH THESE MEMORIES THAT MATTERS, not the memories themselves.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It gave me this error "Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood." :D

I know someone else who had the same problem with this test.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CDP-AOE-MA
Types with AOE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to culture, social-dynamics and emotions and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with AOE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with CDP will disengage with information which is about rules, laws, system, logic and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with CDP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with CDP understand new stimuli they will be analytical and logical. Types with CDP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with Moderate Attention (-MA) will get most energy out of keeping balance of moving dynamics in the world and spending time introspecting their goals and opinions.

Types with DP in their first contextualization prefer analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information over goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions.

Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My result:

ADE-COP-MA

Types with ADE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with ADE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with ADE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with COP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with COP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with COP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with COP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with DE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic over social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Types with E in their first contextualization have an autonomous behavior in relation to groups.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got the question 1/2 error.

My unaltered answers are:
1. I experience my emotions more during listening and reading [...]
2. I experience analytic thinking more during exploring and indiscriminate understanding of new information [...]
3. I make more new connections and relationships between information about culture, behavior, emotions, and social life [...]
4. I like to create in relation to goals [...]
5. When situations require my focused external attention I sometimes [...]

I think I gave it a Ti-Fi error. Oh well, that's how I think. I changed it and got this:

CDE-AOP-MA

Types with CDE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will understand the distinct difference between information in that realm. When types with CDE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with CDE have a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with AOP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with AOP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the relationship of new information with old information. When types with AOP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOP have a norm-divergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with DE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic over social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all, it made me change my answers for the first two questions, so the result isn't even forking accurate. this is a stupid test

COP-ADE-MA

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First of all, it made me change my answers for the first two questions, so the result isn't even forking accurate. this is a stupid test

COP-ADE-MA

What's second of all then?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very interesting...I think the test questions and the test itself means:

Social thinking is the cross between Fi and Fi
Analytic thinking is the cross between Te and Ti
Memory is simple cross between N/S
Executive function is probably about P and J.
External attention focous is about extrovert/ambivert/introvert.

Also what Ghost said about the functions fit...

I got AOP-CDE-MA which means I am Ne+Fi+Te+Si ambivert

Plus I think:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I tried all the possible permutations of answers in questions 1 and 2, still kept giving me an error. :(

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Was not asked to change any answers, and I'd be disappointed if that had happened. Got AOE-CDP-MA. According to the blog article that draws parallels with the cognitive functions as we know them, the test approximately thinks I'm XNFJ. The AOE descriptions in the PDF guide worked well for me, probably because my preferences didn't conflict with the typing system during the testing process.

Types with OE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions over analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.