Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post

hm, not sure.
    I'm not sure about the descriptions either. They're worded in a complex manner -- it's my third time reading it.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Link to test here.

Descriptions for each type here.
    AOE-CDP-MA

Types with AOE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to culture, social-dynamics and emotions and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with AOE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with CDP will disengage with information which is about rules, laws, system, logic and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with CDP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with CDP understand new stimuli they will be analytical and logical. Types with CDP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with Moderate Attention (-MA) will get most energy out of keeping balance of moving dynamics in the world and spending time introspecting their goals and opinions.

Types with OE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions over analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Types with E in their first contextualization have an autonomous behavior in relation to groups.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

AOP-CDE-LA

Types with CDE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will understand the distinct difference between information in that realm. When types with CDE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with CDE have a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with AOP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with AOP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the relationship of new information with old information. When types with AOP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOP have a norm-divergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with Low Attention (-LA) will get most energy out of fine-tuning their goals and opinions by introspection and finding the right moments when to move dynamics in the world.

Types with OP in their first contextualization prefer social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information over goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic.

Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups.

It kind of looks like:
    ADE – Ni/Te, Te/Ni
    AOE – Ni/Fe, Fe/Ni
    CDE – Si/Te, Te/Si
    COE – Si/Fe/Fe/Si
    ADP – Ne/Ti, Ti/Ne
    AOP – Ne/Fi, Fi/Ne
    CDP – Se/Ti, Ti/Se
    COP – Se/Fi, Fi/Se

LA, MA, HA could be useful. Introvert, ambivert, extrovert? The type codes are a little unwieldy. I think the language in the descriptions is more neutral than a lot of profiles I've seen, which could be good. They are heavy on jargon, though. If my understanding of how it maps to MBTI/JCF is correct—and I'm not sure it is—it's interesting to me that NTJs have "a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain" and STJs have "a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain." In some places, other authors make it seem like the approach with Te is the same and not colored by Ni/Se and Si/Ne. Same with Fe for the NFJs and SFJs, and so on with functions in other types.

I'll have to read the pdf with more care when I fully wake up.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Ponderously wordy crap: "Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Ok I'm reading the PDF that comes at the end of the test so I can understand what the heck I'm answering in this test.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

It gave me this error "Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood."

Crappy test anyways, its pretty much everything that this sort of test should not be

Edit. It gave me that error after changing the second question twice after, then it after i changed the first one also it said that im CDP-AOE-LA. From what i understood is introverted STP-NFJ
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

This is making more sense than the common Jungian typology view around here. It is commonly stated that Si is the "memory type" or some such rot. But of course all types USE MEMORIES, and I have stated so on this forum. IT'S WHAT THE FUNCTIONS DO WITH THESE MEMORIES THAT MATTERS, not the memories themselves.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    It gave me this error "Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood."
    I know someone else who had the same problem with this test.