First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

CDP-AOE-MA
    Types with AOE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to culture, social-dynamics and emotions and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with AOE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with CDP will disengage with information which is about rules, laws, system, logic and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with CDP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with CDP understand new stimuli they will be analytical and logical. Types with CDP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with Moderate Attention (-MA) will get most energy out of keeping balance of moving dynamics in the world and spending time introspecting their goals and opinions.

Types with DP in their first contextualization prefer analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information over goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions.

Types with P in their first contextualization have a collaborative behavior in relation to groups.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My result:

ADE-COP-MA

Types with ADE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with ADE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with ADE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with COP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with COP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with COP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with COP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with Moderate Attention (-MA) will get most energy out of keeping balance of moving dynamics in the world and spending time introspecting their goals and opinions.

Types with DE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic over social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Types with E in their first contextualization have an autonomous behavior in relation to groups.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I got the question 1/2 error.

My unaltered answers are:
    1. I experience my emotions more during listening and reading [...]
    2. I experience analytic thinking more during exploring and indiscriminate understanding of new information [...]
    3. I make more new connections and relationships between information about culture, behavior, emotions, and social life [...]
    4. I like to create in relation to goals [...]
    5. When situations require my focused external attention I sometimes [...]

I think I gave it a Ti-Fi error. Oh well, that's how I think. I changed it and got this:

CDE-AOP-MA

Types with CDE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to rules, laws, frameworks, systems and laws and will understand the distinct difference between information in that realm. When types with CDE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be analytical and logical. Types with CDE have a norm-convergent proactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with AOP will disengage with information which is about culture, emotions, social-dynamics and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with AOP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the relationship of new information with old information. When types with AOP understand new stimuli they will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOP have a norm-divergent reactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with DE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to systems, rules, laws and logic over social indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

Types with E in their first contextualization have an autonomous behavior in relation to groups.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

First of all, it made me change my answers for the first two questions, so the result isn't even forking accurate. this is a stupid test

COP-ADE-MA

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    First of all, it made me change my answers for the first two questions, so the result isn't even forking accurate. this is a stupid test

COP-ADE-MA
    What's second of all then?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

it's a stupid test.

Very interesting...I think the test questions and the test itself means:

Social thinking is the cross between Fi and Fi
    Analytic thinking is the cross between Te and Ti
    Memory is simple cross between N/S
    Executive function is probably about P and J.
    External attention focous is about extrovert/ambivert/introvert.

Also what Ghost said about the functions fit...

I got AOP-CDE-MA which means I am Ne+Fi+Te+Si ambivert

Plus I think:

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    It gave me this error "Please change your answer in question 1 or 2, your response couldn't be understood."
    I tried all the possible permutations of answers in questions 1 and 2, still kept giving me an error.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Was not asked to change any answers, and I'd be disappointed if that had happened. Got AOE-CDP-MA. According to the blog article that draws parallels with the cognitive functions as we know them, the test approximately thinks I'm XNFJ. The AOE descriptions in the PDF guide worked well for me, probably because my preferences didn't conflict with the typing system during the testing process.

Types with AOE will be engaged and goal-directed by information which is structured in relation to culture, social-dynamics and emotions and will easily find relationships between existing information and new information in that realm. When types with AOE is doing goal-directed activities the type will be using social-thinking and emotions. Types with AOE have a norm-divergent proactive behavior in the social-domain.

Types with CDP will disengage with information which is about rules, laws, system, logic and will go into an exploring and indiscriminate understanding mindset. Types with CDP will reflect about information in this realm by seeing the distinct differences of information in this realm. When types with CDP understand new stimuli they will be analytical and logical. Types with CDP have a norm-convergent reactive behavior in the analytical-domain.

Types with OE in their first contextualization prefer goal-driven activity where information are placed in relation to culture, behavior, social life and emotions over analytical indiscriminate understanding and exploring of information.

4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]