ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Thumbs up Hogwart's Sorting Hat based on Myers-Briggs

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...onality-typing

You are a HUFFLEPUFF!
    As a Hufflepuff and as an SFJ, you are loyal, just, and industrious. You have a strong sense of duty and always try to do the right thing. As a result, you are dependable, responsible, and trustworthy. You have high expectations for yourself, and you expect a great deal from those around you as well. You are down-to-earth, resolute in your decisions, and sensible. As your friends no doubt recognize, you are also friendly, sympathetic, and nurturing.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

You are a SLYTHERIN!
    As a Slytherin and as an NTJ, you are ambitious, independent, and driven to achieve excellence. You excel at strategizing and planning to accomplish your goals, and set very high standards for yourself and others. You are confident, intellectual, and can be fiercely competitive. You may not be concerned about harmony or the importance of feelings, and you often challenge authority and can be deeply skeptical. You are sometimes seen as elitist, and can be impatient with others who you consider less competent than yourself. If the project or goal interests you, you can be an excellent organizer, with great insight and vision. With your perseverance and drive, you can accomplish incredible things in your life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You are a GRYFFINDOR!
    As a Gryffindor and as an NFP, you are idealistic, loyal, and committed to doing what you know is right. Creative, optimistic, and interested in possibilities, you prefer to keep your options open. You are curious, imaginative, and perceptive. You value harmony highly, and are excellent at resolving conflicts.

Yay, I'm finally a Gryffindor!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

You are a SLYTHERIN!
    As a Slytherin and as an NTJ, you are ambitious, independent, and driven to achieve excellence. You excel at strategizing and planning to accomplish your goals, and set very high standards for yourself and others. You are confident, intellectual, and can be fiercely competitive. You may not be concerned about harmony or the importance of feelings, and you often challenge authority and can be deeply skeptical. You are sometimes seen as elitist, and can be impatient with others who you consider less competent than yourself. If the project or goal interests you, you can be an excellent organizer, with great insight and vision. With your perseverance and drive, you can accomplish incredible things in your life.

Not surprised haha

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ravenclaw and NTP

The problem with this test is that some personality types are not possible with some houses and vice versa. They should be seen as two independent systems. Most of the questions seemed to be geared towards MBTI type, not house.

I know it's unlikely for an SFJ to be a Ravenclaw or a NFP to be a Slytherin for example, but uncommon results like this should be possible to get.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    Ravenclaw and NTP

The problem with this test is that some personality types are not possible with some houses and vice versa. They should be seen as two independent systems. Most of the questions seemed to be geared towards MBTI type, not house.

I know it's unlikely for an SFJ to be a Ravenclaw or a NFP to be a Slytherin for example, but uncommon results like this should be possible to get.
    Agreed. XSTJs I think could fit into both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, for example!