• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your high school stereotype?

L

LadyLazarus

</title> <link href="//playbuzzcdn.blob.core.windows.net/content/bundles/libs/css?v=duiTMLdhGZ-fdGJ9Meb63f_s99smT_uKm2OGTlXUet81" rel="stylesheet"/> <link href="//playbuzzcdn.blob.core.windows.net/content/bundles/Game/Play/css?v=L2JAzjml4lDLFDwh8xvd1

Dumbdumbdumb.

My results:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Rebel

You are a wild one! You play by your own rules and there's no one else quite like you. You do what you want, when you want it, and how you want it, and nobody can tell you otherwise. You learn most things the hard way, but once that lesson is learned, you will never forget it. Lead the way!

bahhahahahaha nope

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Rebel. *yawn*

L

LadyLazarus

There is only 1 result isn't there? :dry:

This quiz sucks ass, have at it 5 guests. *Abandons ship*

966b1116-86f7-4e0b-8372-0ab37ba9c9e0.jpg

You are a smart, mature and driven person. You don't like to waste time on silly activities like sports, you like to work hard and see results. You will never let other people change you, even if it comes with a huge price, and you will always be there for your true friends. Smile, the world is yours!

I'M THE REAL REBEL HERE. *flexes*

(Fine, I admit I got rebel the first time round ... and went back to change my answers so I'd get a different result. :mad:)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Lone Wolf

93dcf269-ed0a-44d9-8b63-a01eacbe8e81.jpg

You are a very private person. You don't like it when other people meddle in your business, and you prefer to handle your problems alone. You cherish those moments of peace and quite, and you are not easily annoyed. You have the patience we all want, the drive we all need to the power to connect them both. You are awesome! (Just try to hang out with friends more often, it won't hurt)

more so now than in high school

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Theater geek. I tried, but never got a role. Burrrrn.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Teacher's Pet
You are a kind, smart, very passionate person. You have a thirst for knowledge and a sharp mind, there's no end to what you are capable of. You always expect the most of yourself and you won't be satisfied with any less. Just try not to piss off any friends along the way, people have problems with others being too perfect.

Quite true actually haha

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The Cheerleader

Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the cheerleader! You are a happy, sporty, fun loving and gorgeous person. You love to be surrounded by friendly people with a positive attitude, and hate Debbie-Downers. Your dream is to just do the things you love for the rest of your life (and if a sports car tags along, its OK too)

In highschool, I was a quiet little nerd.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rebel
You are a wild one! You play by your own rules and there's no one else quite like you. You do what you want, when you want it, and how you want it, and nobody can tell you otherwise. You learn most things the hard way, but once that lesson is learned, you will never forget it. Lead the way!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
261312f6-6c84-47be-a524-df077709213e.jpg

Life passes you by like a smoky cloud of pot. You enjoy the simple life: Relaxation, food and sleep. You don't need a lot to be happy, just your friends, family, and happy thoughts. Try to keep your head clean from time to time, we don't want you to waste it all on naps and cheeseburger cravings

It fits. Except I don't smoke.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Lone Wolf

You are a very private person. You don't like it when other people meddle in your business, and you prefer to handle your problems alone. You cherish those moments of peace and quite, and you are not easily annoyed. You have the patience we all want, the drive we all need to the power to connect them both. You are awesome! (Just try to hang out with friends more often, it won't hurt)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
"The Rebel"

Maybe. I don't think I really fitted a stereotype though...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Teacher's Pet

You are a kind, smart, very passionate person. You have a thirst for knowledge and a sharp mind, there's no end to what you are capable of. You always expect the most of yourself and you won't be satisfied with any less. Just try not to piss off any friends along the way, people have problems with others being too perfect

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Rebel

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
56b32435-bb3a-4c15-87ea-0fc907ce73a2.jpg

:rotfl:

The Theater Geek

Lights. Camera. Pose! Life is all about drama with you. You love to perform, be the center of attention and embody someone completely different than you. You are very interested in people, and you can watch them for hours (but not in a creepy way). Good luck in Hollywood!

KnowWonder

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The Rebel