• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type of Flower Are You?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Another fun little quiz ...

The Flower Quiz

lily.jpg

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Daisy

images

Could you be any cuter?! You're bubbly, optimistic and super-friendly. Everyone wants you at their party. You're creative and often venture outdoors looking for inspiration. People just can't get enough of you and your sunny disposition!

Last edited:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sunflower

62a3163b-b0c6-4a5f-85f2-67c030d307fe.jpg

Like a sunflower following the path of the sun, you are known for your loyalty, strength and steadiness. You put all of your energy into your relationships and becoming the best possible version of yourself. Friends often turn to you for insight and guidance, and you never let them down!!

How boring...

L

LadyLazarus

Rose

You are an eternal romantic, and a firm believer in the power of love, which makes you a thoughtful and caring friend. You may have a few thorns, but there's also lots of beauty in you. You are grounded and balanced - you're able to manage the serious issues in your life with fun. You have a noble and sophisticated bearing, and a healthy sense of humor. You have the best of both worlds!!

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tulip

ca32973a-c788-412b-82a8-8b7735a5420d.jpg

You're sweet, kind and cheerful to all. Your generous with your compliments, but you're also not afraid to tell people what you really think. Having said that, tulip people are very sensitive and thoughtful, connect with people easily and adapt well to change, even if they won't admit it.

Would've loved the rose (as it's one of my favorite types of flowers, along with lilacs), but tulips are fine as well. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rose

You are an eternal romantic, and a firm believer in the power of love, which makes you a thoughtful and caring friend. You may have a few thorns, but there's also lots of beauty in you. You are grounded and balanced - you're able to manage the serious issues in your life with fun. You have a noble and sophisticated bearing, and a healthy sense of humor. You have the best of both worlds!!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Camellia

75159260-36dd-4c64-88fc-2cb2424ef343.jpg

The camellia is symbolic for excellence, and really, would you accept anything less? You are a natural born leader with tons of confidence. You are energetic, ambitious, and passionate and these traits guarantee that you will go far.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Lily too.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Rose.

b6abe576-a65c-423f-8a6e-e48b3f79f2c9.jpg

My favourite :heart:
- followed by Orchid.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only romantics would take a flower test. Figures why so many rose results.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Camelia

The camellia is symbolic for excellence, and really, would you accept anything less? You are a natural born leader with tons of confidence. You are energetic, ambitious, and passionate and these traits guarantee that you will go far

Only romantics would take a flower test. Figures why so many rose results.

*Pinches INFP cactus on the cheek*

Brimstone

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Rose - very beautiful but I need to be handled with care....

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Iris

dDPWpEw.jpg

The iris is considered to be an emblem of wisdom. You are rational, down-to-earth and observant - as such you are an excellent problem-solver. You are fiercely independent and often prefer to work alone, yet you love to be around people (and they love to be around you)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was hoping for Venus Flytrap or Corpse Flower