• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your personality type? (playbuzz quiz)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just for fun quiz:

Take test here

My result:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am not so sure about this, kind of but kind of not...

Alea_iacta_est

"The Executive" (I laughed too hard when I got the "inspirer" the first time so it warranted a second look)
You are a very assertive person. You know exactly what you want, how you want it, and what is the best way to get it. You are a natural born leader with an impressive list of accompaniments a zero tolerance policy towards inefficiency.

Still not really.

á´…eparted

passages
The Inspirer

You are a very enthusiastic person. You love discovering new things and spreading your knowledge around. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that's what puts you in the center of attention. People can't help but be drawn to you, so make sure you use that power for good purposes!

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahhh, yes The Executive

I should have lied with my answers. It's accurate though :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i said i wasn't a people person :dry:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Visionary

You are a very creative and resourceful person. You are open to a lot of ideas, you don't like to say no to anyone, and you LOVE debating on various subjects

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do these need spoilers?

Kyo

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
THE DOER

You are a very action-oriented person. You like to work hard, accomplish goals and inspire other people to do the same. You can't sit still for too long and you've probably already mapped out the next 20 years of your life. If not - what are you waiting for?

I

Infinite Bubble

Knew I'd get something like that. Yeah it's basically me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just another visionary

:sadbanana:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Inspirer.

You are a very enthusiastic person. You love discovering new things and spreading your knowledge around. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that's what puts you in the center of attention. People can't help but be drawn to you, so make sure you use that power for good purposes!

yeghor

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"The visionary,"

You are a very creative and resourceful person. You are open to a lot of ideas, you don't like to say no to anyone, and you LOVE debating on various subjects

Even though I answered no to the question about creativity